CHAPTER:-2

Jimin was the only prince in Busan and he didn't like that he wanted a sibling but didn't happened. So when jungkook found by his father he was very happy he played with him, give him what ever he wanted, he protected him from his mother too, teaching him how to use sword, how to read and everything he did when he was younger. People doesn't except jungkook as prince because he has a blood of commoner too they always excuses why they can't teach jungkook. Commoners can't get teached by royal teachers or i say they don't have permission to learn about sword and books. It's was like two different prince a royal and a slave it was like jimin always get respect and better experience with everyone another side jungkook was getting reverse. But now everything changed jimin's mother said jungkook ran away after stealing some important things about the clan.
Jimin didn't believe her but slowly- slowly he fell in his mother's trap. He hates him,he hate Jeon jungkook a traitor.

Jungkook has bleeding face and has lots of burises he don't have any one. He was walking and walking till he faint when opened his eyes their Was two man beside him staring him with worried expression.
"Who are you kid?" Someone said looking at the boy on the ground slowly opening his eyes.
"Are you ok why in place like this hm...?Did you get lost or anything" the man asked sitting the boy up beside him there was a boy who was just looking.
"N- no I'm not lost I'm here to find my kingdom". Jungkook said looking both of them and surrounding.
"Your kingdom? What its name young master or i say king". The taller boy joked at the kook.
"Dark side of Busan where it is?". Jungkook said shocking both older there they heard about announced king of here but he'll be that brave to come this side was unbelievable.
"This is dark place of Busan kiddo but if you're want to be king you have to win over 500+ thugs and robbers and criminals here to be their superior". The tall boy said trying to think of this more.
"Are you both with them?". Jungkook asked tighting his hold on sword.
"Oh, no no we are with king of dark side lord?" Taller boy is smart jungkook can tell he'll be great help in future. Telling his name he smiled."Jungkook, Jeon jungkook". Showing his bunny teeth.
"Oh! This is yoongi he doesn't like  to talk too much but he is nice and I'm taehyung". Taller smiled looking at yoongi they're going to have great future together.
"So what should I have to do". Jungkook asked walking beside them.
"Look kiddo it's your place you have to fight for it I'll help with plan but i can't fight". Taehyung said what role he is doing is a advisor and planner.
"I..fight...but.....tell...what...do" the named yoongi said taking alot time to talk.
"He can talk but not properly i have highest iq than anyone here i can help but what should we get". Taehyung asked directly this is the place where people work to have something from another one.
"Yes....i get....What". Yoongi asked stopping on the way.
"Yoongi relax I'm asking ok". Tae said patting on his friend's shoulder with known smile.
"Place in palace,you can be my first ministers and my helper,food". Jungkook said all things that they wanted he is kid but smart kid he can't believe in these man but he can pretend to know their true intentions.
"That will be great my lord let's go into the city we will take all the kingdom". Taehyung yelled running towards the entrance door of kingdom.

When they entered in the abandoned palace of king their was only drank men  they were wanted criminals of clans and other Kingdoms.
"Ok,ok gentlemen listen here this our lord of dark side Jeon jungkook any objection". Taehyung said front of 100 people of the city.
"A kid as our king are you kidding taehyung hm....?" Man said hiccuping.
"How can he is going to protect us when he can't even protect himself". A old man smiled looking at furious kid.
"Try me than". Jungkook said gritting his teeth in anger.
"Shut up guys, let me talk my king". Taehyung said giving a chair to jungkook.
"Listen whoever has problem you have to come at battlefield when the first ray of sun land on earth. you have to tell this announcement to everyone in the city whoever is more powerful than dark lord can be the king of dark side if you win but if you all will lose against dark lord than he will our superior". Taehyung said smiling yoongi just noded.
"If you win kid than I'll serve you my all life and my future generations will serve your next generation too". A young male said smrinking.
"If you win than I'll give my spiritual power to you". Old man said pointing his finger to the king.
"Whoever is with king now you can come along with us". Taehyung said looking at some young boys.
"Hueningkai my lord". The boy bowed jungkook nod.
"My name is Kai, I know nobody can win over me but i want you to win so I can be at your service, my lord". The name Kai said bowing.

To be continued......

___________________________________

"I'll write about bright side in next chapter....."