Chapter 1

It was a crisp wednsday morning. I got to school by walking every weekday morning. I was listening to no leaf clover by metallica. Good day to be alive sir? I wasn't so sure about that. Once I got to school I went on as normal. Slept through most of English and geography. Thing is, things weren't good. Over the past year or two my life got increasingly worse. All that kept me from ending it were my 3 friends. However, they caused problems of they're own with me. On top of them my parents fought worse and worse everyday. And on top of that, people were always trying to annoy me to the point of violence. So that doesent help either. I was walking down the hall when this guy, Gerald, started with me. Then my friends. Then he picked on my family. When I ignored him, like everyone else, he pushed me into a locker. I turned around and punched him so hard in the jaw, it shook his foundation. He went to his knees and I pushed him to his back and left. I got called to the office later. They said that I shouldent fight. And this was a three day suspension. Okay? Why should I care? I hate school anyways I thought to myself. When I got home this only started more drama with my parents. Amazing. Now, one of my friends I've liked since the fourth grade now. I'm in the ninth grade now. Her name is Sonja. She always had a cool highlight in her hair. Then there were my other friends. There was Beth and Jennifer. I'm Jordan. But everybody calls me by Garrett or Metallica. And this is a story on how I lost everything.