Chapter Five

*Spencer's P.O.V*

It wasn't long until Rossi and Lilly came back in.

"Same hing happen to these two people. But there was no message," Lilly says.

"That's very odd. I mean a killer would stick with his ways. Is this a copy cat?" I asked her. Rossi shook his head.

"No it isn't. This wasn't even on the news first of all, so no one knew about," Rossi says.

"He is changing his ways," Lilly says. "Evolving." I looked at her.

"Justin wouldn't just change all of a sudden would he?" I asked her.

"Depends on who he is threatening," She says. She took a sip of her coffee that I have just notice.

"Hey. Where's mine?" I asked her. She smiles and hands me a coffee.

"I knew you would wine," She jokes.

"I do not wine," I say. She chuckles. J.J, Hotch and Morgan come in.

"The families say they were happy. Nothing ever bad happen to them," Hotch says.

"Weird. There was no message. The other couples had problems, but were working them out. Why change?" Lilly asked.

"He is seeing them as other people," I say. "Maybe his parents were happy."

"Spencer, you and I were really happy when we were dating. Do you think," She says.

"No. It can't be about us," I say.

"It could," She says.

"I am not that sure, but it has to be about something else if Justin is attaining these people," I say.

"Wow I have never seen anyone do that," Callahan says.

"What?" Both Lilly and I asked. 

"That. Finished each other sentence, and talking at the same time. Man now I know why you guys liked each other," She says. I blushed at that comment. I looked at Lilly who was smiling like crazy. 

"I'm going home. I need to get some rest," She says.

"Same goes for all of us," Hotch says. We nodded and leave. I was in the parking lot when I see Lilly leaving. I caught up to her and grabbed her hand.

"Hey, can we somewhat talk?" I asked her. She nods.

"We can talk at my apartment. Miles won't be there tonight," She says. I nodded and we get into her car. She starts it up and we leave.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We got to my apartment and went up to my floor. It was an awkward elevator ride up, but we finally got there. I went to my apartment number and open the door. I let Spencer go in first.

"Sorry if it's small," I start to say.

"Small. Hell no. My apartment back home is small," He says. I smile.

"True," I say. He chuckles. i set my stuff down in the living room as Spencer goes and takes a seat on the couch.

"Pretty boy. Want anything to drink, or eat?" I asked him. He looks at me.

"Only Morgan calls me Pretty boy and yes. Water please," He says.

"OK Dr.Genius," I say walking to the kitchen. I turned on the tap and got a glass. I filled the cup with cold water. I turned off the tap and walked back into the living room, giving the cup to Spencer.

"Thanks," He says. He takes a sip of water. It was very awkward before anyone talks. I saw about five minutes it was. Well that is what you get for putting two awkward people in the same room.

"Spencer," I say finally. He turns his attention towards me. "What did you want to talk about?" He looks at me, takes one more sip of his water, and sets it on the coffee table. 

"I wanted to talk about us. The way I was acting," He says. I put my feet cross legs on the couch looking at him. "I am sorry about the way I was acting. I should of not of did that. It was stupid of me to do what I was doing. I was just shocked that you were still alive." I looked at him.

"I get why you did that. I mean I would of did the same thing," I say.

"I also want to talk about us," He says. "But I need to ask you. Have you met anyone that your dating." I started laughing.

"Spencer," I say calming down. "I am a socially awkward person who cannot even talk about other people. I am shy as hell and I don't think people would love to be around someone who is a smart ass twenty four seven. So no." He smiles.

"I have tried, but all I see is you," He says. I blush.

"I want to start over once this is done," I say.

"But how?" He asks getting up. "I mean you will be here in New York while I'm in Virginia." I licked my lips.

"Spencer, once Justin is out of my life, I am going back to Virginia. It was my plan the whole time," I say. He looks at me.

"Really?" He asked me. I nodded. He sits back down and hugs me. "But I want to do this the right way." I let go of the hug.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I don't want you to do what you did the last time. I want both of us to be in this together," He says. I smiled.

"Of course Spence," I say.

"One more thing," He says. I looked at him. "Once this is all over, and Justin is in jail, I want to take you out on a date. Once we are both back in Virginia." I smiled.

"Of course Spencer," I say. He smiles and leans in to kiss me. I also lean in and our lips touch. The spark was still there. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands landed on my waist. Soon he lets go of the kiss. I turned and sat with his arm around me, and my head cuddle into his chest.

"Lilly. I need you because I love you," He says.

"I need you too Spencer. I need you because I love you," I say. He kisses the top of my head.

"Want to watch TV?" He asked me. I nodded my head. He grabs the remote and turns on the TV.

I was so glad that Spencer was not mad at me.

But I was most glad that I had Spencer back in my life.

***

Immature love says 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'

-Erich Fromm

***

Told ya that quote will come back in. Sorry it took me so long. School. Anyway another update should be coming soon I hope.