S1-Wolf moon. pt2.

Scott, at his locker, notices Allison just down the corridor. They connect eyes. She starts to smile, recognizing the cute guy who gave her the pen. But then Lydia Martin swoops in front of her.

"That jacket is absolutely killer," Lydia said. "Where did you get it. "

"My Mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco," Allison responded with a smile.

"You're coming with me," Lydia said.

Taking Allison by the arm, she guides her to a clique gathering at the end of the hall where Jackson, Lydia's boyfriend, tries to wrap his arm around her. She shrugs him off to continue talking to Allison. Lydia noticed Skyler who was walking with Blade and Stiles to get to their lockers which were next to Scott's. She motioned Skyler to move toward them.

"And." She dragged the word. "That's my cue." She started to walk toward Lydia and her new friend until Scott grabbed her hand.

"Please don't flirt with her." He whispered to her knowing that she was going to flirt with the new girl.

She frowned her eyebrows and looked toward Allison and look back at Scott for a couple of seconds and smirked, letting out a silent "oh."

"Don't worry Scottie, I'm not gonna steal your future girlfriend." She said, walking up to Lydia.

"I'll like you to meet ms player." Lydia introduced her as.

Skyler snickered.

"Really?" She raised a brow. "Couldn't you introduce me by my name?" She asked, looking down slightly at the girl. She turned her attention to Allison and held out her hand which Allison took.

"I'm Skyler but people call me Sky."

A girl known as Harley comes from an adjacent hall to find Scott dialing in the combo on his own locker. He keeps stealing glances back, however.

"Can someone tell me how new girl is here all of five minutes and she's already hanging with Lydia's crowd?"

"Because she's hot. Beautiful people herd together." Stiles explained as he and Blade opened their locker.

"Then why isn't Lydia herding with you?" Blade asked.

"Okay, for your information Clarke I have moved on from Lydia to someone else. " Stiles said.

"Oh?" Blade asked surprised that Stiles moved on. "And who is this poor victim?"

"None of your business."

"Okay, it's definitely someone I know."

"Anyway, I don't think new girl's that pretty," Harley said. "Scott, you think she's
pretty? Scott?"

He doesn't even blink, attention consumed by Allison.

"I'd take that as a yes," Stiles said.

Head cocked slightly, Scott tunes in the conversation from the other end of the corridor, voices coming into focus.

"A party?" Allison asked.

"Friday night," Skyler added smiling.

"You should come," Jackson said, eyeing Allison.

"I can't. It's Family Night this Friday." Allison said. "But thanks for asking."

"You sure?" Jackson's asked. "Everyone's going after the scrimmage."

"You mean like football?" Allison asked.

"Football is a joke at Beacon. The sport here is Lacrosse. We won the state championship the last three years-"