Chapter two: The hashira of the wind and sound mission with kamado squad

Kaguya ubuyushiki the boss of the demon slayer has called the sound and wind hashira and the kamado squad.  "I gathered you here to go on the mission with the kamado squad it is at the *sigh* mountain where the spider demons were there been word that people had disappeared and demon slayer were also reported gone without a trace so I'm hoping you will be able to find and slay the demon" said ubuyushiki. Sanemi nodded "we'll try our best" spoke sanemi tanjiro and jacob sighed and was wondering why they are so calm they were freaking out.

Sanemi stood and uzui stood up as well the kamado squad followed the two hashira as they exit the hq. They started to travel as they ran no word was said until zenitsu started to speak that annoyed the hashira. "What if we die, what if I am always lonely, what if-" started zenitsu "shut up!" interrupted sanemi sanemi sighed "she always like this?" asked uzui sighing after he spoke. Tanjiro nodded and sanemi sighed "that is annoying" spoke sanemi zenitsu was still worried. Uzui and sanemi stopped running and kamado squad stopped sanemi turned around.

"Look zenitsu we all die sometimes, and some survive why did you join the demon slayer corps if your thinking like this" asked sanemi zenitsu sighed "the former thunder hashira put me through the final exam after training me but I can only do one form" spoke zenitsu. Sanemi sighed "zenitsu sometimes love doesn't work and relationships can be destroyed by a lot of things but don't give up you'll get there eventually crybaby" spoke sanemi uzui sighed "I was waiting for that but anyways zenitsu me and sanemi we don't know when we will die but we just have one goal keep everyone safe as best as we can" spoke uzui.

Zenitsu started to shake like she was scared and sanemi looked ahead of them and douma also known as upper moon two was standing there smiling. Uzui sighed "douma" spoke sanemi douma looked at sanemi "ah! what a beautiful sight just like kanae kocho" spoke douma with just those words sanemi grabbed her sword and attacked douma.