Chapter 6

*IN THE BUS*

Me and Leo still haven't heard anything from each other, which i'm grateful for, but then it hit me, im spending an entire week with this douche bag, i turned my head to the side to see Eiffel Tower, i immediately take out my phone and take a pic before sending it to my mom, while at it, i scrolled thru my camera roll, i saw the pic that i took in the airport of Leo and giggled, then i had a wicked idea, he isn't gonna like it, i went on insta and posted it on my story mentioning him almost 5 minutes later, i heard laughter and Leo groaning, i turned back to see Leo furiously making his way towards me. i giggled at his angry face and took my phone out and snapped a picture.

"You motherfucker didn't you take enough pictures" he growled and snatched my phone from me, "HEY GIVE IT BACK" i snapped, "Your gonna have to reach it" he smirked and held his hand above his head. knowing i can't reach his 6'2 frame with my own 5'2 height, yes i'm short, get over it, i tried reaching over by standing on my tippy toes. realizing it won't work, i started jumping, BUT I STILL CANT GOD DAMN REACH, "Leoooooo" i whined, "No" he smirked, "Oh my good leoo pleasee" i whined, just then his friend, Marcus, came from behind him, snatched the phone, and gave it to me before bowing, i giggled at his actions, but then he came close and whispered "don't whine like that again, it makes him horny" and he walked off. JUST LIKE THAT, i turned red and went back to my seat. can he get horny because of me? wait why am i thinking about this. i don't know.

"Okay come on students get your bags and head out we have arrived at the hotel" our chemistry teacher said, "Oh and stick with your partners kiddos" she reminded us. i mentally groaned, great just great.

*AT THE HOTEL*

we're currently in the lobby waiting for the teachers to hand us our keys. i'm just dozing off into space while both Leo and Claire seem rather busy. whatever. "okay students i'm going to call your names one by one. collect your keys, head straight to the room, and wake up early in the morning at 9 am sharp and let's meet here for a new adventure" our art teacher said, something always told me he was gay, but it's rude to assume, i took my keys but decided to wander around for a bit, i asked the teacher and she said it's fine unless i'm back in the room by 11, i nodded and went to explore this beautiful hotel.

It's currently 10:42 and im walking back to the hotel room, tho it did take me time to find it, i eventually found it, Leo's probably in there, i walked in and the sight made my jaw slightly drop...