chp 2 : the pain of Care

Everything and every person I loved in this life...ended up with him dead ... it's like a hurt people around me ... that's why I isolate myself... it's better for me to get hurt instead of others...i love them so badly that i can't be with them ...
The first day together...try to act normal for once in Ur life .. it's for her sake ... it's just acting so don't panick..
Morning darling hope you had a good night ...
Wait ...did i heard this right??you saying this???how ironic ...
You asked for a fake lover and I'm just playing the role perfectly... enough with the jokes. . let's go ...
Despite being first time I take a walk with a girl...but it felt like we've been together for centuries ...we reached out the university... everyone starring at us : what the hell is he doing with her??! She can't be serious...
I honestly don't care about what people think about me .. what makes me really angry is her being uncomfortable or upset ...
This was story of my life...not was...it was ..it is ...and it will be...
I mean why do people have to care that much ..leave us alone...every person is free to live the way he wants....
We attended our sessions...and it's lunch time...
C'mon let's go to the cafeteria!! I'm starving... aren't you??...girl when you were Missing 3 straight days of classes..i was in a survival mode...but none the less I'll make the exception today...
I ordered a bottle of water and a small sandwich...and she ordered a cold cola and a cheeseburger...she literally talked about everything...and i followed her in every word .. it's my first time I listen so careful to a person like this ...what the hell is happening to me ... don't lose control...you know the end of it .. she'll get hurt if you get too close...you're danger to her ..a had z terrible headache as soon as I remembered these words...sorry but our "love date" will take a break today...i left real quick... entered my house...then right down to my bed ...i closed the door ...and cried so loud and so much.... knowing that I'll never had friends ... because I always hurt them...one way or the others
I missed 50 calls from her and 20 msg...
I took a deep breath and said: this must end ...for my sake and her... tomorrow I'll tell her to stop this none sense...

How will this conversation go on ???stay tuned to figure out...