Vigilante

As the sun set Izuku Midoriya was training hard late at night finalizing his quirk. Next Iida came out to notify him, "Midoriya, working hard I see?" "Of course!" Izuku responded. "I'm trying this new technique that I've been working on. It's supposed to maximaze my accuracy." "I see, well then may I give some advice? Try lunging into it to get more reach." As the two practiced outside, Kaminari and Kirishima were cooking a meal for some of the classmates in the kitchen at the dorms. Kaminari cracked some eggs into a bowl. Kirishima glaced at the TV and noticed the news, "Hey look at that man. This bat dude is something else, he's on the news again for a sixth week." The news anchor took over and began to elaborate. "Breaking news here as today marks the sixth month that this bat vigilante aka the Batman, as most people are calling him, the vigilante was seen targeting minor gang organizations and even took out villains with some severe quirks. On top of that a majority of the public even praise the vigilante. An eyewitness who saw the Batman in action had this to say, "The way he moved it was like- like- something from a nightmare... It was nerve-racking but I'm grateful. My son and I would've been killed." The newscaster came back to the screen finishing up, "No leads have been made on who the Batman is." Kaminari gulped and commented, "This Batman has a real knack of sending the bad guys to the hospital." Kirishima then added, "Yeah, he also seems to have disregarded the laws and rules of being a hero to. He may be doing good, but the way he's doing it is wrong." After that the two from outside caught the news before regular programming came back on. "Yes I see, Batman seems to cause a great stir from hero society." Iida said and Midoriyas thoughts began to linger, 'Batman... As much footage as I've seen I can't pinpoint his power...' Uraraka cut him out of his chain of thought, "Hey Deku..? You ok?" Izuku then shook his head and commented, "Well I was just thinking... Batman is causing a stir but also I don't know what to think about him just yet." Bakugo then glaced from afar pondering from afar.

It was a cold night as Batman was kneeling on the edge of a building using a rangefinder scouting a warehouse. 'The van pulled in fifteen minutes ago. Time to head in.' Standing up Batman began to contact someone, "Alfred." "Good evening sir, I trust you've followed that lead of yours?" "Yes I did. The gang here is known as the Initiates they were trafficking enhanced individuals to Gotham 3 months ago. I'll report back when I'm done." "Good luck sir." Batman glided ontop of the metallic roof and used his detective mode to see how many individuals were inside. "This drugs a game changer." A group of thugs said, "It's changing the hero society forever." "Yeah... But what if he shows up?" "Endeavor?" "No idiot. The freaking Bat. Don't you ever watch the news?" "Of course he doesn't." "What? I was taking a leak. Plus he won't target us were to subtle." "Subtle? I'm surprised you know that word." Batman then bursted through the skylight as the thugs saw only the silhouette of a giant bat. "He's he-" Batman landed hard ontop of one thug then threw a batarang hitting hard, drawing the batclaw and pulled the last one of the group to Batman himself getting closelined and then slammed into the ground. 'Four more on the way from the hallway and two from outside.' Batman threw a batarang shattering a fusebox knocking out the lights then grappling up into the rafters. The combined six thugs entered and slowly drifted in, "Look around and get that light back on!" "From what I here... He can fly..." "I heard he's like that one Bakugo kid from the sports festival... Ya know exploding stuff." Up in the rafters Battman held up three batarangs in between his fingers in each hand. "I also think he's like that shadow kid... But... Aghhh we have to get these lights back on." Then as a thug realigned some wires and the lights came on the thugs migrated to the middle, "So where is he?" "Guys... Whats this stuff?" Looking down was a giant bat symbol made of explosive gel. Batman set it off he dove down and threw his batarangs in quick succession and knocked them all out. 'All down time to investigate these drugs...' Batman approached a crate and picked up a syringe filled with a lime green chemical and scanned it thoroughly with his cowl. 'Venom? Or a more amplified version of it.' "Oracle." Batman set the syringe down and spoke to her, "Im here. What's up?" She asked and Batman requested, "I need a full run down analysis of this venom sample." "Running tests now. How're you liking the new city?" "Good food. What're the formula for the drug?" Oracle sighed then said, "Obviously you know how to kill the mood still, mainly its venom but also this adhesive drug that's added. I'll get you a chemical breakdown in the morning. Well your morning." Batman hung up and began to walk out until he stopped and turned facing a villian with a odd aura, "You killed my friends! I'll kill you!" With a quick assumption that this villains friends were killed, he charged at Batman making his arms into a large log like a battering ram. Batman slid underneath and took out the villains legs while throwing a batarang at the log. "That don't hurt me!" Batman stood stern in the middle of the room and while the log was swung at him the batarang sent out a large shock of electricity throughout the villains body. The log inches from Batmans head, "That seemed to hurt you." The villain fell to his knees then face first to the ground.

Leaving the scene, and taking a sample of the drug himself, Batman grappled up to the batwing to go to a makeshift batcave off the coast of the mainland. Flying the batwing in the main hanger was suspended with heavy chains suspending all the platforms. Batman exited the batwing and glided to the batcomputer to look into another matter. The massive monitor had cameras viewing the warehouse he was at, but the police securing the thugs and villain. 'The initiates were working as a small group, I doubt that's the whole group. I should wind the camera footage back and pin point the comings and goings of the warehouse earlier today.' Batman began to sit down and work through his night investigating the matter, 'Members of the league of villains showed up, Twice and Toga. They must've been there as a buy. But taking them out would expose me in the public eye to much. I should take another look into the venom drug enhancement and crack down on the supplier. But Bruce Wayne has to make an appearance quickly at U.A.' Batman took off his cowl and outfit for a suit. Looking down at his watch Bruce spoke, "Alfred, have Lucius precure the upgrade for the sonic batarang, "Of course sir, do have a good time at the fund raiser for these young men and women sir." Bruce then went to a express elevator that goes to his reclusive penthouse in the city. Hours later a limo pulled up to U.A highschool where the media began to swarm the guard rails with photography and video cameras. Everyone waiting for the billionaire to step out infront of the controversial school.