Trip up Boo'd up

I'm done Trippin' on you
But it just won't stop,it go Ba-doo, Boo'd Up

I'm done Trippin' on youBut it just won't stop,it go Ba-doo, Boo'd Up

Smg4 POV:
Can't sleep night after night dude. My feelings kept on getting way deep. Feels like I'm drowning in it, yet loving every bit of it. Ever since Mario's stupid one liners "Hey! You two should kiss :D", I was so ready to do it when I was eye to eye with Smg3 as we said our goodbyes. But can't really go that far with that kind of fantasy. Besides, we are now friends with quite the powers, and I don't want to ruin it

Not now... please...

Damn I've gone way too deep in love now, am I?
But it just won't stop now. Every thought pictures Smg3 and I doing many amazing things together. Side by side. My heart keeps pounding at every image. Holding hands, playing stupid games, laughing at dumb jokes. Man even stealing a cart from a Walmart and riding it down a hill, blasting music with X and Fm. Many more came to my head till it made me blush my face to red.
C'mon now, it's 11:36 pm and I need to rest. I turned to the right side of my bed, and look what it is now to make me stay awake with my thoughts again. The Photo frame of Smg3 and me.
The image shows Smg3 and I next to a Marigold ride. Smg3 had his head turned to me and the image showed the back side of me. We both had scarfs and hot coco. If you wanna know the position, Smg3 was at my right side. Honestly I don't even know who took the photo, but damn did it get both our good side. The atmosphere was all perfect.
What calmed my heart down made it go biddy-da-doo as my face got kinda red again just by looking at the Photo.
I can't do this anymore dude. I can't have restless nights on my own. I'm done Trippin' on my feelings. I can't ignore my heart, since we both know what we want.

Smg3 I hope you don't have plans for Friday