🍋Korn x Female Reader🍋~Honeymoon~

You moaned as Korn pushed you against the wall and kissed your beautiful lips. The feeling you felt when he held your hips felt magical.

It was Korn and your's honeymoon and you two decided to celebrate it.

You could tell Korn was getting impatient so you stripped yourself from your clothes as he did the same. He pushed you on to the bed and you straddle your legs around his waist. Korn started to kiss you on your neck down to your nipple and started to lick it. As he was licking your nipple he put a finger in your pussy and started to finger it, then put another finger in and began to pump them in and out. Moans were flowing out uncontrollably from your lips, your squirt started to go all over the sheets. Then Korn took out his fingers and said "Braise yourself darling," in a dominant voice. He pushed his erected dick into your pussy slowly to not hurt you. He waited till you gave him a nod. After a while the pain turned to pleasure and you gave him a nod. He started to thrust in and out as you threw your head back, gripping onto the sheets. "Daddy~ Faster~" you said with moans in between. "Whatever the princess wants~" Korn replied seductively as he quickened up the pase. Your eyes became blurry yet you could see stars, so much pleasure was coming to your body. You could tell that your end was near, so was Korn's. You tried to tell him "Korn~ I'm gonna-", cum started flowing out of your pussy. Korn took his dick out and started to lick your pussy clean. Your face started to blush, the feeling was out of this multiverse!

After he was done, you crawled over to him and pushed him  over onto the bed. "My turn~" you whispered into his ear. You put your hands around his hard dick and started to pump his length. His dick began to throb even more and now he was the moaning mess. You teased him by licking the tip of his penis. You inserted half of his dick into your mouth and sucked it, you began to bob your head. Korn pushed your head down more so you could suck the whole of his 12 inch length. He thrusted his hips up to get more of his length into your mouth, then cum spilled out into your mouth and you swallowed all of it. "Mm, it's so sweet~" you say finishing up.

Then Korn kissed you and picked you up, he carried you over to the bathroom and turned on the tap to the bath. "Let's get washed up darling, but don't think I'm done with you yet," Korn then grinned, "I have got something planned for tonight~"

~~~~~~~~
This was requested by @VA1SHAL1 , got it out as soon as a I could. It's my first lemon so don't judge me. Remember you're beautiful in every way!

And Ya-Persons out!😄