his frist award♥️♥️her support ❣❣

Chapter is not edited
Soo ajust karoooo😅😅😅

Sam pov:

Today is my happiest day. But i can't able to feel my happiness. Yeah today am going to receive my frist award for which i worked hard till now. But i can't able to feel my happiness today.

Bcoz of her , i know everything is not perfect now but still my heart wants her !.. whatever it is she is the one who supported me  , she always root me towards my carrier !!.. everything is perfect when we are without any expectations on us !!.. become mess when we stepped towards our carrier !!....

Sam's thought vanished by hug , it was his cute sister !!.. he also hugged her and kissed the hairline !... After a hour he left with his friends and families !

Siv pov:

Tring...tring ...tring. "

My most irritating sound in this world !!.... Uff I don't have any other option , it's most important moment in my carrier !!.. Today I am going to blacksheep award function with my don team last year i got my award. This time am there in the function for my big screen presense i was very happy.

Sivaangi jumped from the bed and stretched her arms ! Her figure completely had a image on the mirror ! Her eyes fell on the t-shirt which she wear !!..  that belongs to her LOVE !!.. yes he leaved that t-shirt on that day he stayed with her after attend her first award function !!.I know its been 1 year that wee stop talking and meet each other because of a silly problem. But now my ego is not letting me to talk with you sameiii.
she pulled the t-shirt up and smelled it !!...
" I wear it many time after you left me on that day but still i can smell you Sameyyy ! I know you love me more than i Do ! Everything is perfect when you with me ! But now it's just a mess da ! Intha t-shirt kuda naa nethu wear pannathu unna miss Panna kudathunutha !!.. but still i miss you...i am just miss you da "

When this thinking took her fully , finally a lone and love tear escaped from her eyes for him ! Her thoughts vanished when she heard a knock on the door , she wiped the tears and opened it ! The person was her makeup artist ! With in a hour she get ready to leave from the house ! She also did a mini photoshoot and posted it on her account !!...

After finished her simple lunch , she  swapped the place with her Anna's which sivaangi got from Don movie !!..... After some time they all reached the award function place !!... Sivaangi settled herself on alerted chair of her along with dharshan ! The function get started that time she felt a little and soft nudge on her shoulder, when she turn her eyes fell on cute little kid !!.. sivaangi fully turned towards that kid af started to play with her ! When she turn accidentally her eyes got Balaji , he also saw her and waved his hand !

He above to speak , sivaangi was called by dharshan ! So she turned Balaji and said to wait after finishing the call she turned to Balaji.

" Balaji : Hello Machan ?

Sivaangi :Dei Inga enna da pandra , athuvum thaniya

Balaji : hello madam naa en Inga vanthanu kekkuriya ! Illa yaaravuthu varliyanu kekkuriya

Sivaangi : dei otatha unakey therium !!.....

Balaji : appo directaa kelu ! Atha vittutu ithu enna chinna pilla thanama ?

Sivaangi : seringa maha Prabhu enga Ava ?

Balaji : varuva award vaanga pathuko !!.....

Sivaangi : ethey....? Vilayadatha ?