25 Y/N! NO!

Jisoo's POV

"Are you ready?",  Ms. IU asked

"Aye, Aye, Captain!",  as I salute and received a death glare from Ms. IU which made me gulped  nervously and nodd

I don't know why the hell he's here that he even opened the door of the car for us to hop in which leave me no choice but to go with the flow.

"I'll leave everything in your hands while we're gone",  Ms. IU said

"Don't worry as long as I'm still alive all kind of news will be delivered to everyone, no matter how far you are, because 'I'm BamBam!'",  Bambam patted himself proudly and moved his eyebrows up and down

Ms. IU hopped in the car which made me do the same and opened the window glass of the car to scream at him when we're about to leave.

"Then, don't die!",  I giggled and closed the window glass

"Uhm, Ms. IU??",  I called her name hesitantly when the car stop in front of the Main Kingdom's entrance gate

"Yes?",  she responded without looking back at me and the entrance gate were opened at the same time

"What are we doing here? I thought I'll be assisting you with your appointment??",  I asked and she suddenly smirked

"Ms. Jisoo Kim, don't act like you didn't foresee that the appointment will be held in here. You know exactly what's going to happened in the future, therefore, such events like this will never be missed. Not on your watch"

"But---"

"No buts, let's go",  Ms. UI cut me off

An extraordinary size of a door were opened and all eyes on us when we stepped into the room.

What's worst than this?

I knew who owns those eyes which giving me goosebumps but try my best to chill out because my father was also here.

"You're here, just on time"

"Ms. Taeyeon already told us about their suspensions and we all know that it's not just about it"

"There must be a very very important news that you've got to tell us"

"It is so rare for you to make a sudden meeting"

"Ms. IU, why don't you already spill the tea?"

We took a sit and Ms. UI started telling about me seeing the future that I didn't even informed her first as my friend's classroom adviser.

Does she really need to slap me on the face that I made such mistakes?

Also, that there's a group of intruders in our school which almost succeeded of taking Mina away but failed when Y/N interfere.

"Skrrt! Skrrt! It's none other than me, Bambam!"

The meeting was interrupted by his voice coming from our heads which automatically made us silent and listen carefully.

"Please, listen carefully! I'm going to used my last chance to tell everybody that a group of strangers entered our school and created a barrier which prevents the people from the outside to enter here. Don't even try to fight back if you're not well prepared of what's going to happened next because I've got informations that they were powerful af! I already called for help but it will take some time for them to rescue all of us so please bare with them if you're too unlucky to meet one of them and.. don't die! Bye!!"

"Intruders, again?"

"Don't tell me, they went back right after a day when they trespassed the school? Ha ha~"

"We can't go there and just attack those intruders without knowing anything"

"We should hurry finishing this meeting"

"Ms. Taeyeon and Ms. IU , let's get to the point"

"Let's also cut the formalities",  Ms. UI said in a serious tone and everybody nodd

The atmosphere inside the room becomes heavy when Ms. IU revealed an incomplete details which shocked me at the same time.

How did she know all about this informations?

"I'm quite sure that Jisoo also foreseen of what exactly is going to happened today",  Ms. IU suddenly name dropped me

"B-But---"

"You couldn't tell us about the future because it will change of what's meant to be and might've turned into worst scenarios",  Ms. IU cut me off when I was about to defend myself

"Shall we?",  Zenno interrupted and gave them a prepare-yourselves-looked at each one of them

Yes, just them. What am I supposed to do when the five rulers of the Kingdoms were reunited and already here to fight those intruders?

They're more than enough.

Afterall, they'll never reached the Maniac Class and become the second ruler of their own kingdoms if they couldn't win against them.

A few seconds later we're all surrounded by the water and feels like our bodies were mixed with it then suddenly appeared in front of Main Academy's entrance gate.

A lot of reporters and authorities welcomed us upon our arrival at my academy. Even the people who's living near the academy were here to gossip of what's going on.

"Y/N! NO!!"

I heard a scream from afar which caught our attention and made us turned around seeing Jennie rushing towards Y/N who's raising her right hand.

3rd Person's POV

"Destroy the barrier, now!",  Youngbae Kim suddenly commanded

Youngbae also known as Taeyang, the current ruler of North Kingdom.

"Sure",  Seunghyun Chou responded

He touched the barrier with his right index finger and a few seconds later the barrier was crashed when he release a massive wave of electricity to repel it.

Seunghyun also known as T.O.P, the current ruler of South Kingdom. T.O.P immediately rescued Tzuyu when he saw her struggling to control her own power.

Taeyang teleported in front of Y/N using his flames and pulled her right hand down quickly to stop her from her next attack.

"You've done way more than enough",  Taeyang smiled in pain at the sight of her who's badly injured and knocked her out to make her fall asleep, on the other hand, the baby dragon rushed towards Y/N and sniffed her on the cheeks

The baby dragon sit on Y/N's head and both of their bodies were surrounded by the flames to teleport somewhere else as they started to fade slowly.

Jennie who failed to stop Y/N due to an enemy blocked her way but still glad when she saw her father arrived at the scene to stop Y/N.

"There are three enemies right here, two at 9 o'clock, four at three o'clock",  Seungri Kim informed

Seungri, the current ruler of West Kingdom. Who's perfectly good in finding the enemy's hideout due to he can create a detailed three-dimensional blueprint of an establishment that he desires. The blueprint is in a form of a hologram coming from the center of the flower petals.

"IU, Taeyeon and I will go there",  Daesung Im said

Daesung the current ruler of East Kingdom.

"Also bring the injured teachers and students to me",  Seungri commanded Daesung

"Better finish this matter quickly 'cause we've got a lot of things to do",  Jiyong Myoui added

Jiyong also known as G-Dragon and Zenno, the Main Kingdom's ruler who also leads the other four rulers.
~~~~~~~~~