Chapter 10

Morning come and the sun light brush against them making Mew to wake up from his beautiful dream. Gulf is sleeping in Mew embrace feeling warm and cozy. Mew look to Gulf who is sleeping so soundly in his embrace , he smiles and move the hair strands which are covering his beautiful face. Mew kiss his forehead softly and get up from bed.

After freshen up, Mew wears a grey shirt with black jeans. He then take out a pair of clothes for Gulf and make his way to bed to wake his baby Sweetheart.

Mew : Sweetheart, wake up.

Gulf : 5 minutes more please , Khun Phi. I wanna sleep more.

He curl up more to Mew's side and request sweetly to him and who is he to deny when his love is requesting so sweetly to him.

Mew : Alright. Just only 5 minutes.

He settle on bed and watch his Sweetheart who smile brightly and his dimples could be seen. He softly strokeGulf's hair , thinking how beautiful his Sweetheart is.

Mew : Your 5 minutes is up , Sweetheart.

Gulf : Good morning, Khun Phi.

Mew : Good morning , my Sweetheart.

Gulf slowly open his eyes and utter softly with a beautiful smile adorning on his face.

Mew smiles and cup his cheeks and lean  down to kiss his plump lips softly , but he deepened the kiss when Gulf slightly open his mouth to let out a quiet moan. Mew couldn't control himself and nibble Gulf's lower lip softly and Gulf moan in his mouth and wrap his arms around Mew's neck. Gulf feel his body become hotter when Mew kiss him so deeply.

One of Mew hands is holding his Sweetheart's cheek while the other is  wrap on his waist to bring closer to him. Mew then make him sit on his lap without breaking a kiss. His hands caresses his Sweetheart's back affectionately and that's make Gulf shiver and moan in his mouth.

Mew decides to break a kiss , slowly as he feel Gulf's shortness of breath.

Gulf eyes are still close and breathing hard. He is blushing , lips a bit swollen. His arms still wrap around Mew's nape. His cheeks are red as well as his neck and ears. His lips  are still slightly open which make Mew to kiss him back immediately.

Gulf : Khun Phi

He utters breathlessly. His mind went blank when Mew kiss him, so passionately. His body is trembling in pleasure.

Mew : Your lips are so sweet , so sweet that I can't get enough of your lips. So perfect for me, Sweetheart.

He whispers, his lips hovering over Gulf's. He nuzzles at Gulf's neck, lips ghosting on his heat skin, making Gulf whimpers in pleasure. His hands tightened around the older's neck.

Mew burries his nose in his Sweetheart's neck, kissing and licking at the skin, making Gulf mewl and keen beautiful. He creates more new hickeys around his neck down to his collarbones and shoulders, licking the marks he has created last night , sucking his ears and whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

Mew : So sweet. So sweet , baby. I love you so much Sweetheart.

Gulf : Khun–Khun Phi - I-I love you too , Khun Phi. So much.

He whispers in the older's ear, foreheads pressed against each other. Mew beames and hold him more tightly, they could feel their hearts beating so rapidly.

They basks in each other's warmth , and the older would occasionally kiss his lips , temple , neck , nose and fingertips. Gulf was still on Mew's lap. He smiles and cup  and take a look closely to his Khun Phi's face and softly traces his thick eyebows down to his pointed nose , whispering how he looks so manly. His fingers went up to his eyes , touching it softly , kissing it lovely. Those eyes never fails to make him blush. He put his hands on the left side of Mew's chest where his heart is beating , beating for him , steadily.