How jimin and y/n became life partners<3

It was a rainy morning...
Jimin POV: It's raining today should I go to school? Let me call taehyung
(Tae is his best friend)
Jimin: Hey Tae are u going to school today?
Taehyung: Ummm... It's raining but we can go we have our cars..
Jimin:But what if nobody comes?
Taehyung: Ummm... It's up to them let's go together... shall I receive u from your home?
Jimin: okay c'mon..

After reaching school.....
Y/N and her friends are talking about their party last night..
Jennie: Y/N yesterday was fun wasn't it? !
Y/N: yeah it was soo fun......
Ryujin: Yes it was really fun!!!

Jimin and his friends enters the classroom...

Jungkook: Hey Jimin did u see Y/N?
Jimin: no
.....
Jimin and Y/N are going through a fighting for some study issues..

After class it's the Tiffin break

Y/N was going towards the cafeteria with carrying some books in her hands..
Suddenly Jimin came running and they both bumped and fall down.....
After looking up Y/N realized it's Jimin and they both stand up quickly..
Jimin and Y/N were very good friends like best friends..... They used to share everything...
Suddenly Y/N looked at jimin's eyes and she burst out of tears on the floor......
Jimin panicked and said in a nervous voice saying 'What happened'? Why are u crying?"
Suddenly Jimin understood why she was crying and bent down to y/n and hugged her tightly.... Saying "I'm soo sorry y/n plsss forgive me" I shouldn't have shouted on u like that on that day" plsss forgive me "

Y/N : you and I were best friends since we were kids...... I didn't expect you to react to me this way... (In a teary voice)
And that's why I was soo shocked that I didn't even wanna see your face.......
Jimin: and I realized that I was being a total jerk to you .... I am sorry y/n please forgive me (still crying)

Y/N : But 1st promise me that u won't ever do such thing to me ever again... Okay?

Jimin: okay!!! Y/N actually I wanted to tell u something for soo long.....

Y/N : What?

Jimin: Actually..... (Nervous and scared)

Y/N : what happened Jimin tell me?!

Jimin: Actually.... I LOVE U!!! (AND THEN RAN TOWARDS THE CAFETERIA)

after sometime u entered the cafeteria searching for Jimin... and he was sitting at the very corner of the cafe with taehyung and jungkook

And then y/n sits with them....

Y/N: Jimin why did u run!!!! U didn't even let me tell the answer......

Jennie and ryujin were sitting next to them too

Jimin: I-i don't know I am kinda nervous about ur answer but I'm not-

And them y/n stops his words by putting her hands on his plumpy lips..

Y/N: I love u too Jiminah.....

Jimin widens his eyes in shock and then he kinda fake falls on taehyung's chest relieving a sigh...

Jimin pulls Y/N to the classroom as none was there
Jennie was about to follow them but taehyung stopped her...... Saying "they prolly gonna kiss let's not disturb"
Jennie realized and said "oh yeahhh I forgot " all of them giggled

Y/N: Jiminahh why did u pulled me to the classroom??!

Jimin: U really in love with me?!! (In a shocked voice)

Y/N: *giggles* Yes Jiminah and peaks his lips.....

Then Jimin pulled y/n to a passionate kiss so y/n also kissed him back.... They were having a passionate kiss.....