𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

(Y/N) KNEW SHE SHOULDN'T DO THAT, BUT SHE HAD BEEN AVOIDING HER BOYFRIEND the whole week

(Y/N) KNEW SHE SHOULDN'T DO THAT, BUT SHE HAD BEEN AVOIDING HER BOYFRIEND the whole week. She was pregnant with his child and had no idea of how to tell him. Was he honest when he said he wanted (y/n)'s kids? Was he going to leave her? She was just so stressed. 

She had just finished her English class and was packing up her stuff to leave. She dropped a pencil while picking up her book, but before she could reach it, the lilac haired did.

"Here" this one said handing it over. 

"Oh uh, thanks" she said as she smiled.

"No problem. Now uh, I have to go"

"Go where?"

"Um... put my stuff in my locker?"

"Well, I'll follow you"

"Alright..." the (h/c) haired said as she walked her way out of the class heading her way to her locker. She opened the door and placed her stuff in. She made sure Takashi didn't realize the door of it since there was many pics of him. A few of Kei but mostly him. 

"Can I talk to you after that please?" the lilac haired asked.

"Uh... sure..." this one said. She dropped something so she bent down to grab it and that was when the boy noticed the door. His cheeks turned red so he looked down blushing then he noticed that his girlfriend's panties were getting seen. 

He quickly wrapped his hoodie around her waist as he whispered in her ear "Don't bend down like that, there's a perfect view of your ass when you do that"

"Sorry I showed what's yours in public" (y/n) replied while rolling her eyes as she got up.

"I- that's not what I meant"

"Well that's what I mean"

"Weren't you avoiding me a second ago?"

"Well-"

"You just can't hold yourself?"

The (h/c) stood quiet. He was right, but she didn't want to admit it. She instead grabbed her lunch box and closed her locker's door.

"Back on ignoring me?" this one asked on a sad tone. (y/n) didn't reply until they reach reach the front door of the school. "(y/n), please answer me" the lilac haired begged desperately. He felt hurt getting ignored like that. 

"Takashi"

"Yes?" 

"Come with me"

"That's what I'm doing"

"Good" the (h/c) said as she brought the guy along with her to the park in front of the school. They sat down on a bench as the girl stared at the ducks swimming on the lake. She stood quiet. She didn't know how to announce it, so she just decided to grab his hand.

The lilac haired watched every single of (y/n) actions carefully. He was trying to figure out what was going on. She laid her head on his shoulder and hugged his arm. The boy's eyes widened at the sudden action, as he decided to lay his head back on hers.