Always And Forever- A Niall Horan FanFiction

It was my 23rd birthday, and I had all of my friends over, including my almost 3 year boyfriend, Niall. Him and I were said to be "Hollywoods Hottest Couple", and I believed it.

"Alright everyone! Grab a partner, this song is for you, Babe." Niall winked at me. He had rented a HUGE hall for my birthday, and went over the top. Then, 'It Will Rain' by Bruno Mars started playing, and I got butterflies. Niall came up to me, "May I have this dance love?" He gestured out to the dance floor. I nodded as he started pulling into the middle of the hall, and everyone cleared a circle for us. We started dancing as Niall softly sang along and rubbed my back.

"I love you." I smiled at him. "I love you more." He gushed. Dancing with him made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. The song stopped playing, and everyone turned all the lights off, "Happy birthday to you," Everyone belted out while all of my friends pulled out a huge birthday cake, with a banner strewn across it that said, 'Will you marry me, Cara?' I brought my hand to my mouth in shock, I turned around and found Niall on one knee holding out a beautiful heart shaped ring. I looked him in the eyes, starting to feel them water. "Yes!! Yes!!!!!" I cried out, flinging myself into his arms, everyone cheered. I got up as Niall slid the ring onto my finger, I looked around it. On the inside, it was printed with: Always and Forever<3.

"Niall, it's beautiful!" I smiled, a tear running down my cheek as the D.J put on 'Locked Out Of Heaven' by Bruno Mars. "Just like you, Cara." He kissed me hard on my lips, I mouthed 'I love you' during our long kissing stint.

"Okay... PRESENT TIME!!!" My best friend Megan shouted. I sat down on the leather couch and opened at least a million before the night ended. I had a blast.

                                                            *AT MY HOUSE AFTER THE BIRTHDAY*

"I'm so tired!!" I whined as I unlocked the house door. "Oh no, you can't go to bed yet!! I have another suprize for you!!" Niall whined back.

"Okay, maybe I'll have time for just one more surprize, then it's bed time for me!!" I looked at the kitchen clock, it was 3am. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and walked into the bedroom, changing into booty shorts, and a tank. "Niall?? Where are you?" I called from the bedroom. I heard our bathroom toilet flush, and watched Niall come out with nothing on. Completely naked.

"Oh..." I smiled at him as he crawled on top of me. "Surprise, Babe." He winked at me, before we made love.

                                                               *THE NEXT MORNING*

I slightly opened my dream filled eyes, rubbing them until my vision was clear. I looked up at the sleepy face infront of me. Niall James Horan, sleeping soundly next to Cara Horan. He looked like a god. So perfect and peaceful. I brought my hand up from the covers and lightly stroked his face, so soft. "Good morning, gorgeous." He smiled. I sighed and snuggled in close to him. He was warm, and comferting. "Hey." I said sleepily. I looked up to meet his ocean blue eyes, and pink lips that brushed mine. "All I see right now, is my wife." He grinned. I nuzzled my face into the nape of his neck. "You smell great." I squirmed. He pulled me in close to him by my waist. "You smell like a Horan." Niall giggled. He was so perfect.

                                                                  *THREE MONTHS LATER*

I stared in shock at the small pink intersecting lines on the pee stick I held infront of me. I couldn't help but laugh, I had been felling terrible for the last three months, and I gained weight.

I went to the doctor that afternoon for an ultrasound while Niall was at rehersals. "Okay, Mrs.Horan," I loved the sound of that. "Your test results are back, and yes you are pregnant. We can't verify the gender yet, but congradulations! You should be due around July." The doctor smiled