Lesson: Do Not Climb 5 Story Lighthouses

"Well.. What is there to say?"

"There are lots of thing to say," Killua stared at Gon incredulously. "You don't just drop a bombshell like that on someone."

Gon rubbed the back of his neck. "Well I actually didn't tell you..... You sorta figured it out." Killua scoffed at this and folded his arms.

"Are you really the one who saved me? That night on the beach."

"Yeah... Also why don't you know how to swim? You live near the beach y'know!"

Killua's expression soured.

"It's my family. They won't let me near the water. Much less to learn how to swim."
Gon gave a little 'oh' not sure how to reply to this. He thought it best not to push. Instead he stumbled over to Killua, a little unsteady on his feet. Killua stood still, unsure of what Gon was trying at. When Gon reached the other boy he rested his hands on his shoulders and pressed his lips gently to Killua's pale cheek. Gon pulled back, still face to face with him. Killua froze for a second, ghosting his fingers over where Gon's lips had been before jumping back in surprise.

"Hey! You don't just do that to someone you idiot!" Killua shouted, his face red, hand still clutching his cheek. Gon gave a confused look.

"But... In a book I read, it said humans kiss as a greeting?"

"Only in some places! Not on this island. Y-you can't just kiss whoever you please!"

Gon frowned. "But I wanted to kiss you. Did you not want me to?"

"No its just.. I don't even know your name!"

Gon beamed "Well that's easy then! I'm Gon. Gon Freecss of the Whale Mer tribe."

"That doesn't mean you can ki- Okay. I'm killua Zoldyck of the...lighthouse..?

"Great! Now I can kiss Killu."

Killua blushed, his face a bright shade of pink.

"Killu? And no that doesn't mean you can just kiss me whenever you feel like it!"

"Killu is my nickname for you. Do you not like it?" Gon asked, ignoring the last part of the question.

"No... I like it. Its just the only people who have nicknames for me are my parents and my brother... And I'm not exactly fond of them."

"Well that's great then! Well- it's not great you don't like your parents. But- but-"

Killua held a hand up to stop his chatter. "I know what you mean, don't worry Gon." He glanced at the watch adorning his left wrist. Killua's large blue eyes widened "I- I've gotta go. My family are going to flip out if I'm not there at breakfast." He began to turn, before quickly swivelling to face Gon again.

"I... really want to see you again."

Gon perked up at this. "Me too Killu!" Killua hid his blush by looking down.

"Yeah... Whatever. I'll meet you here tomorrow same time."

"Of course! I'm so happy I get to see you again." Killua wasted no time folding his hands behind his head and walking off coolly, as he could feel the tips of his ears burning with heat.

"Byeeee!" Gon stretched out the word, waving to Killua even though the light haired boy had already disappeared behind the vines covering the entrance to the beach. Gon was delirious with euphoria. He was going to see Killua again! And tomorrow, no less. Tomorrow seemed so far away though. Could he really wait that long to see Killua? Gon glanced at the position of the sun, measuring what time it was so he could definitely be on time meeting Killua tomorrow. 8...9.....9 o'clock!