Chapter 2

They both glared at eachother in shock. Max was in confusion. "Yara, care to explain why you were lurking through the window?" Max asked concerned. "I can explain- I swear!" Yara replied. "Go on. I'm all ears." Max listened to Yara's "reason". "I was uh- chasing a butterfly?" Yara explained. "Well then, if you were really chasing a butterfly why were you just standing there for two minutes?" Max asked. "Oh I uh- I- I uh, was trying to uh- see where the like-.. butterfly was." Yara replied fidgeting her fingers. "Whatever, you can go chase that butterfly. I don't care just, I'll just go back. Good speaking to you, Yara." Max walked back into the café.

"Max!" Nate yelled Max's name. Max noticed and ran back to the table. "Sorry Nate I saw my e- friend." Max said to Nate. "Well it's okay let's just go. Where do you wanna go?" Nate asked. "I dunno, but I'm still sorta tired. I'll take a short nap then I'll text you." Max replied. "Sleep well." Nate laughed as he waved goodbye.

TIME SKIP YOOO - 12:50 PM

Max's alarm went off as he got up, still kind of tired. Then he realised he still had to text Nate about their next hangout. He pulled his phone out and wrote,

Nathaniel 😜😜😜😝😝😝

                                                     hey, about that hangout today maybe we could go to a party? my friend is going there

sure, seems fun!
seen

"Bro I'm so supercalifragilisticexpialidocious right now"
"gulp gulp gulp gulp" - nate 34 AD to max