*Before We Begin*

Hello everyone!!

This book is going to be about all the information on creatures/species from TAOS!! This gives you all the background information on them so you can know what you read when you read TAOS!

Each chapter will be a detailed chapter about either a singular character, a species of creatures, where they live, ancestors, and more!

If a chapter is talking about a character, it would most likely include background info/lore on the character, their family tree, and some more interesting information about the character.

Under the character category, I could also include their genders or sexualities. Just to give the best information on these characters and let you get to know them better!!

This book will go more in depth on the 6 main creature species on the Island Mystopolis, since that is where this book takes place! The next TAOS book (UNKNOWN RELEASE DATE) will have one of these as well, but this time it's more detailed about the Island Mystica, since that's where that book takes place, and so on.

You can make your own OCS for the following characters (If you'd like, it's not mandatory):

Zurro Dragon - ✅
Anela - ✅
Sea Monster - ✅
Balien - ✅
Crimsonian - ✅
Silvalys - ❎ (A SILVALYS IS A CLOSED SPECIES SINCE SILVER IS THE ONLY ONE LEFT, NO OTHER OCS ARE ALLOWED AS A SILVALYS)

If you decide to make yourself a TAOS OC, draw it and tag me with the art on your Art Book! I will make creature templates very soon so you can create your own characters!

If I really like you character, I might add it into TAOS! I am in need of more background characters lately, so this would be really helpful for me! :)

Well, that's all for this introduction into this book! Get ready to learn all about these characters coming in my upcoming book!

Goodbye my Zurro Dragons! (Readers! ☺️)

-SkipTheZurroDragon (1-5-22)