Afterschool

Wednesday

Day POV

I text V to tell her to meet em at my house afterschool. We haven't seen each other in 3 weeks since she's been doing alot. So i just wanna catch up.

Me- Hey V

V- Hi Day

Me How's life been since i haven't seen you?

V- I've bbed out of town and i've been missing you.

Me- Well i've been missing you too. My nigga Charles is ahving a party on Saturday. You wanna come?

V- Yeah sure. My fam ain't doing nothing so i'll most definitely come.

Me- So what do you wanna do?

V- Anything.

Me- ANYTHING

We just sat there looking at each other. Then V looked down at her phone because she got a text message form her friend Erica. A few second later she stood up and tolf me to come here. We stated to kiss and make out. Then i laid her down on the couch and began to kiss and suck on her neck. As i was taking off her shirt, my phone rang and it was Bianca. Shit! I picked up and she said she was in her way. So me and V put ourselves together and we got some last kisses in. I rushed V out and got ready for Bianca.

Bianca POV

When i got in Day's house i saw that his dick was hard so i questioned him about it.

Me- Day, why is your dick hard?

D- Just dont worry about it. Do you see anybody in the house? No.

Me- Ok i just asked.

D- So what do you want?

Me- Im asking you if you wanna come to the movies with me on Saturday?

D- Oh no bae, i can't. I got plans on Saturday.

Me- Oh yeah, like what?

D- Hold tf up, are you questioning me about my plans. Don't you ever do that. What's my business is my business.

Me- well it's like we haven't seen each other for a while.

D- Look i've been busy. I think we should take a break form each other and give each other some space.

Me- Ok that's fucken fine because you're acting like a bitch.

D- You know what get tf out of my house and don't let the door hit you on the way out.