Rock/Shock

Rak was comes on hall and saw there are only mid lights and music and all
Rak: divya yeh sab kya hai??
D: meeting..
Rak: meeting asee..
Sh: bhai apki meeting anu ke hi sath hai aur kisise sath nahi..
Rak: I knew but yeh sab kyun?
D: di ne kiya hai...
Rak: but kyun??
Sh: surprise hai...

A: guys pls sitt.....everyone was sitting there....

Dri was standing there she wore a black one peice black color and spot light on her...
Dri: anu yeh....

Boy comes and said he was standing behind rakshit  and he says : batmeezi ik bimari hai...jo umar ke sath sath badhti jati hai....main kehta hoon...jabtak bhudapa nahi ajata thodi batmeezi hi karlete hai....

Dri recognize the voice and saw the that boy who was standing behind rakshit...
Dri: how cutte....
Rak was thinking dri was saying to him....dri open her arms and goes....here rakshit thinks she will hugg her but she hugg that boy...
Rak was seeing them.....

Dri: I miss you so much rohan....
R: metoo meri jaan...

D: rohan...
A: rohan ka plan tha yeh dri ko surprise karne ka....
Rak : mujhe shock dene ka he murmurs and aks to anu who is he?
A: he is friend of drishti buf I didnt know anything much about him...
Rak: tum bhi Mrs.Shergill ke friend hone ka dawa karte ho tumhe nahi pata..
A: main 4 saal se India mein nahi tha I don't know uski  life mein kaun ayya....and if you think about me and dri so let me tell you I like soha and she likes me....my second PA jisse maine India mein behalf on amrit job Di thi...
Rak goes and broke their hugg...and gives a smile to him...
Rak: hello, I am rakshit Shergill...
R: I know Jaan ne batadiya...
Dri: ignore him....she takes him and dance with him on song Nashe c chadhgayi oyeee

They dance very well and sizzling......

Rak was watching them with a open mouth

After dance....

A: dri you rocked..
Rak: and I am shocked.....
Dri: rohan mujhe sabse zayada samjhta hai he never cheat me kash yah yahaan hota toh..
Rak: toh..
R: aj drishti Mrs.Drishti Rohan Mehra hoti.
Rak was shocked and in anger he goes to his room...

Hope u like it!!!
Sorry for late.....