Chapter 2- Interrogated

I woke up by a cold chill that filled the air. The first thing I noticed was that my legs were tied up to the legs of a gray chair. My hands were cuffed but not tied. A rectangular table with a matching gray color to it was in front of her. There was only one chair on the other side of it.

I tried to break the bind on my legs but I was too weak right now. I stopped squirming when I heard the 'click' of a door. I extended my fangs as I smelt a wolf stride past me. When he sat down in front of me, an amazing scent filled my nose, but I didn't let it fool me just in case it is a drug or something. I could feel the power radiating off of him. I knew he was an Alpha.

"What's your name?" He said coldly. I chose not to respond. "Okay, where are you from?" I rolled my eyes at his silly question and looked away. He asked a series of questions but I ignored them all. No matter what, I wanted to stay loyal to the Vampire Army. Even if a portion of it is destroyed.

He only got my attention when I heard him say, "So I gather you're a third-in-command to the Vampire Army." My head whipped to him not caring if my hair got in my face. That amazing scent was still lingering from him and it filled the room. It was intoxicating, and I only hope it's not a drug.

A few more questions later and me not responding, I found the Alpha fuming in his seat. I leaned back in my chair and smirked at him. But that was a mistake because he wiped that smirk right off my face when he grabbed my neck and slammed me into the concrete wall. I let out a small whimper of pain, which he seemed to note. "Listen you Blood-sucking devil!" He spat coldly in my face. "If you don't start talking, your whole "Vampire Army" will go burning down in flames along with all of the other vampires. Including that mom and her daughter." I looked at his black eyes that shone pure hatred. I was a little shocked he knew about the Mom and her daughter, but what shocked me most was the little sparks that erupted on my neck where his hand had grabbed me. It was like little fireworks going off underneath his hand.

He looked just as shocked by the sparks. I was sure he felt them too. His eyes went back to their normal beautiful brown color and her let me go. Wait, beautiful? Running a hand through his hair, he paced the other side of the room not looking at me once. He kept mumbling some very naughty and negative words and some other stuff I couldn't understand right now. One of my cuffed hands touched where he had grabbed me on the neck. I couldn't help the sad feeling when I realized the fantastic sparks were gone. I felt eyes on me and looked up to see the Alpha staring at me. But he was mainly staring at my arm.

"Oh so now you decide to start bleeding!" I said fiercely looking down at my arm. Then I realized that I was so trapped in my own anger and thoughts that I accidentally spoke. I smacked my hand over me mouth and looked back at the Alpha. He looked at me relieved, surprised, and I think.... in lust. Call me crazy but I think I saw lust. He shook his head and walked to me, grabbing my arm harshly. He dragged me out of the room and outside to some really huge house. When he dragged me into the house and pulled me through a series of turns and hallways I couldn't help but ask, "Where are we going? Where are you taking me?"

"Relax. I'm just taking you to the pack doctor so they can bandage up your arm." I sighed in relief.

"Why do you care?" I prodded.

"Why not." He said bluntly.

"Why did you werewolves kidnap me?" I asked straight up. I mean I knew why but I wanted to confirm it and hear it from the Alpha's lips.

"Well you're obviously different from normal vampires." He said nodding at my now bloody arm that he was pulling. I don't know why but his voice made a chill go down my spine and I shivered. He looked back at me and gave a tiny smirk. What was that about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Alpha had taken me to the pack doctor and I got my arm bandaged up. For some reason the Alpha got really mad at the nurse for calling me Luna once. Like his face was red. It was really scary but he kinda looked hot. Wait, hot? Urgh what is going on with me today?!???Probably too much blood loss, yeah.

I also learned that the Alpha's name is Luke. He gave me a room for some reason. I wanted to ask him why but I didn't want him to regret his decision and take the room away from me.

I basically slept through the rest of the night. These Interrogation things make me tired!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was the second chapter???? Did ya like it? :) ;D

Thanks for reading my JoyKats!!!!

~Mia <3