Chapter 1: Azures POV

I stared down at my feet and backpack before standing up, grabbing my backpack off the ground, slung it over my shoulder, and walking out of my cabin. The first thing I saw when I walked out was Callisto, my best friend from cabin 7, speaking with the rest of his cabin outside. If I had to guess it was probably about the quest we just got picked for. Callisto also had MY arrows and bow. Even though I'm a child of Athena I feel I'm better with a bow than an Apollo kid, Callisto. I guess that's why I usually kinda feel bad for the guy, me and him are total polar opposites. He's all fun and bubbly and I'm just- there. I sighed and went off to look for Jainus, the other guy who's supposed to go on this with us. Jainus is a pretty good actor if I'm being honest, I mean for a child of Hephaestus. It was kinda surprising when he got claimed because he usually avoided tools, Fire, that type of stuff. And Even now he still avoids it. Callisto must've noticed me right when I began to walk away because he ran at me full speed and embraced me in a tight hug. I tried to show my annoyance but I couldn't help but slightly smile. I had to admit, Callisto was cute sometimes and knowing that I'd be going on this quest with him made me feel a lot safer.