Chpater 2: Jainus' POV

I woke up basically drenched in what I thought was sweat with my cabin mates trying to wake me up.
"H-huh.." I managed, still extremely tired. I barely got any sleep last night.
"Wake up, did you forgot about your quest?" Nyssa, my half sister said while still shaking me. Turns out one of my cabin mates threw cold water on me in attempt to wake me up.
"You're a Heavy sleeper you know." One of my other siblings said. I climbed out of bed and began to start packing before I realized I didn't even have a backpack. I ran out of my cabin, on my way to go find Azure so I could ask if I could just throw all my stuff in his backpack. Immediately when I walk out of my cabin the first thing I see is Callisto hugging Azure. I don't know why but I kinda got a little jealous. I think Azure noticed me because he let go of Callisto and began walking towards me. I don't know why but Azure was really intimidating which made him even more interested. I could feel myself turning red the closer he got. I ran towards  him and immediately before he was even able to speak I said,
"Can I stuff all my stuff inside your backpack because I don't have one and-" my head was spinning, I made sure I to say it really fast to make him think I was really stressed so maybe I'd earn a few pity points. Azure sighed,
"Fine, but next time bring your own."
I nodded in excitement. The last time I went on a quest it hadn't gone well but this time I had high hopes, I mean.. I'm going on a quest with Azure, how could this end up badly.
"Even people like Percy and Azure have Limits" Chiron once told me, but I didn't believe it. Azure was cool, yeah sure Percy was too but Azure was everything Percy was but make it 10 times better. I was so excited I barely even noticed I was tired anymore, but also the chances Azure betrays us and violently murders me over a volcano was really likely too. I mean, he was powerful, why would he stay confined under the gods power? He didn't like his mother or father, I learned that singlehandedly, so why when he had the power to overthrow the gods with his smarts and his skill why stay having to follow the gods every stupid rule. I knew if I was Azure I would've definitely betrayed the gods by now. After a few moments I finally realized I zoned out, Callisto was in front of me snapping his fingers.
"Earth to Jainus! Heloooooooo! Anyone in there?" Callisto said. Finally I was brought back to reality. I thought I was only zoned out for a minute but it ended up being hours, we had to head on the quest now before it was too late. We were short on time anyway.
"I packed all your stuff for you" Azure said. I was hoping I didn't seem as red as I felt but I knew that I probably looked like a tomato.