scars

**Katie's POV**
I woke up and looked around. When did I fall asleep? I was in a really nice room. It was the same color blue as my old room. It had the same furniture too. The lay out was the same, but where my window was there was just wall. The ceiling was tall, way taller than my old one. It was like a replica of my childhood bedroom.
I walked to the door and noticed it was locked. Block was from the outside. I jiggled the doorknob. Nothing. I looked down at the clothes I was wearing. I had an oversized white tee shirt and some sleep shorts on. Whose clothes are these? I sighed and went back to my bed. I looked down and saw long, deep cuts up and down my legs. I followed them and took off my shorts and shirt. Deep cuts covered me. My head started to hurt as I got bursts of memories. I remember that I was sitting in a room and someone walked in. Who was it? I remember them coming and touching me. They ran their fingers down my neck and when I tried to turn my head, they stopped me. They put their large hand on my chin. I probably had bruises there.
I wonder if there was a bathroom connected to this room. I walked up to a door that was across the room. How did I miss this earlier. The room was exactly like my old one. I opened the door and sure enough, there was a bathroom just like my old one. The mirror, however, was bolted down. I knocked on it and it didn't make a noise. Weird. I looked into the mirror and almost screamed. There was blood on my forehead and in my hair. There were big, purple bruises all over my face. I reacted up and felt the back of my head. There were small cuts covering it. I wish I could remember who was in that room with me. It was male. I rememberrr noting how there was some hair on his arm. Dark black hair, that I remembered it from something. I haven't seen it in a while.
Shower. I always took a shower when I needed to think. I stripped down, careful not to look at myself in the mirror. I turned on the water amd waited. Once the water was warm enough, I stepped in and got lost in thought, trying to figure out who had kidnapped me.
When I stepped out, steam clouded my vison. I looked around and my blood turned cold. Someone had been in there while I was in the shower. The clothes I was wearing were gone. In their place were new, clean clothes. I carefully stepped into them. There was a hair brush in one of the drawers, along with hair ties and bobby pins. I grabbed the hair brush and brushed my hair the best I could with my heart racing and hand shaking.
I put the brush back into the drawer and closed it. I looked up at my reflection and my eyes weren't as bright as they used to be. My heart ached as my mind wondered to my adopted family. Tears rushed to my eyes as I thought about Connor.
All my thoughts were stopped short as the sound of knocking echoed through my bathroom.
***___***___***

HEY YALL.
I wrote this then it got deleted so I had to rewrite it so

Anywho
This chapter's question is pretty important okay?

Should I add smut into the book? Why or why not?

I've been back and forth with it and I was wondering what you guys think. Please comment xx.

Love you tons xx
Katie Alexis