[TW] CHUUVES

"I'm telling you, she's weird"

Jiwoo said soon taking a bite to her regular cafeteria chicken sandwich. The older girl across her table squints her eyes at her friend asking, "Why though?" sipping through her orange juice. "I don't see her as.. 'weird' " she added, emphasizing the odd adjective her friend used then quickly turning her head a little, to catch a glimpse of the girl they're talking about.

"If your in my place.. you'll get what I'm saying" Jiwoo replied. Jungeun, who just finished her drink, turned her head again to girl across their table, she noticed their topic smiling and seated with her friends a few tables away from them, sharing conversation normally. Jungeun thought how could her best friend find the so-called "Queen Bee" of the school weird. Jungeun trance was broke when the said girl turn her head towards their direction. Panicking, she quickly turn to her friend, acting like nothing happened.

"Shoot" She let a nervous laugh. Jiwoo look up to her confused, "Huh?" she said shortly.

"She caught me." Jungeun replied. " Caught you?" Jiwoo asked again. The other girl just look directly to her eyes.

Jiwoo did the same and when her friends eyes points discreetly sideways. Jiwoo then whipped her head, following where her friend is pointing.

Her breath hitched immediately as she saw the campus' Goddess, have her eyes looking directly at them, with an expression Jiwoo found terrifying. She quickly ducked her head low, munching her sandwich nervously.

"You--" she started, almost cursing to her friend but Jungeun lowered her head too, mouthing a 'sorry'. Jiwoo just playfully rolled her eyes.

.

Lunch was over and Jiwoo decided to pass some time at the school's library before her next class after lunch.

"One more chapter" Jiwoo tells herself. Sighing slightly as she flips to another page of the book she's currently reading. She's peacefully seated at the last aisle , back against the wall, at a very secluded place of their school library.

The scene that happened at the cafeteria was long forgotten, like her legs didn't wobble when they're about to leave the cafeteria, sensing the piercing eyes of the Goddess creating an invisible hole at the back of her head. Like she wasn't nervous overthinking what possibly be the popular girl could do to her.

But the good thing is that she have gained calmness already, with a help of few chapters of her book.

" Ahem" Someone fake coughs, making Jiwoo roll her eyes in annoyance,

She huff, closing her eyes for a moment before looking up to see who interrupted her peaceful reading.

" You realize that you already missed out Gen Math, right?" a feminine voice asked.

Jiwoo was stunned to the point where she needs to blink many times to check if what she's seeing is real. It's ethereal, as she found it.

Stood infront of her is the Goddess of the campus, Ha Sooyoung. The oh-so-lovely cheerleader boys drool over. Jiwoo didn't know if she should be happy that the most popular girl in the school is talking to her right now or if she should be scared, because as far as she remembered, this girl infront of her was killing her with her eyes last hour ago. And the fact that Sooyoung embodied a one sassy cliché mean girl who was she always caught looking funny at her, if not, she can see daggers being thrown at her direction with those damn attractive piercing eyes, not just this lunch, but everytime they're at the same class.

Jiwoo didn't know that her mouth is slightly open, making Sooyoung roll her eyes, gritting her teeth. She pursed her lips, looking sideways. "What are you doing here?" Sooyoung's head snapped back to the girl who somehow gained her senses now.