Let your feelings out, it's okay.

Wilbur hums in the dark, it's currently midnight. He decided to get some fresh air since he can't sleep. When he's near Las Nevadas, he saw a familiar figure. He smiled knowing who it is, he went closer to scare the other but stopped once he saw the ravenette crying. He never thought of seeing the man crying again, or at least crying in an open place.

"Quackity..? Why are you crying..?"

Quackity jumped a bit, not knowing anyone was near him, let alone the owner of that voice he knew all too well.

Quackity attempted to regain his composure. He succeeded... To an extent. He was able to stop himself from crying, though tears were still visible on his cheeks and his eyes were still quite wet.

"Why do you care?" He snapped.

"Hmm? Oh well, it's not nice to see an old friend crying, right?" Wilbur fixes his position, looking eye to eye at Quackity. He's amused at how the ravenette still keeps his posture even though someone saw him cry already. He smiles, "You know, I find it cute how you try to hide your feelings." He pulled the other for a hug, "What happened?"

Quackity jumped a bit... Yet again. He was a bit shocked at the gesture. He felt his face heat up just a bit from the words. But, still, he maintained himself enough to make sure that Wilbur wouldn't see him break down.

Why would he be concerned for him? Why would Wilbur ask why he was crying? Was it not enough that he saw Quackity crying in the middle of the bridge?

"....Nothing, why would you care anyway. Hell, why are you even here?" Quackity responded.

He was confused at why the other was walking so late at night. But, that would be talked of later.

Wilbur laughs, "Awe, is it wrong that I care..? Also, I can't sleep that's why I'm here." He tightens his grip, the last thing he wants to see is Quackity crying. Not like this tho. "I just want to comprehend why my sunshine is crying, it makes you uglier, to be honest."

"Oh shut the fu-"

Quackity tries to retaliate but was unpleasantly surprised when a tear dripped down his eye. Not now, why now?

Eventually, Quackity gives up, breaking down and shakily returning the hug. He began crying lightly into Wilbur's shirt, not being able to do anything else. Again, why Wilbur of all people? Why did He have to see Quackity like this? Why couldn't it have been Karl, or Sapnap, or...

Oh... That's right.

Wilbur jumped from the sudden action, but he eased himself and pulled Quackity even closer to him. "See...? let it all out." He placed his hand on the other's back and moved it up and down, to give Quackity comfort. "Expressing your feelings is perfectly natural. You shouldn't feel humiliated at all. So... if you feel like crying, go cry your eyes out. You'll feel better if you do. Well, I mean... laughing makes you feel better too... and releasing your anger out onto something can cheer you up. Train your heart by crying, laughing, and venting your anger, Quackity."

Quackity cried harder, hugging Wilbur tighter. He honestly had difficulty believing the other was giving good advice for once. But, still, it felt strange. Hugging and crying on someone whom you weren't even sure you could trust, them seeing you in such a vulnerable moment, it was honestly terrifying.