(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): THE TALK, THE DATE, AND... ANOTHER?

With the Villains defeated and now arrested by the Heroes local to I-island, everyone came out safe and sound with no injuries other then a few security guards who were simply knocked out but a goodnights rest in the hospital would bring them all back to tip top shape as the doctors with the healing Quirks cleaned them as well as the teens up of their injuries.

However, that may not be the case for a certain Genius Hero who not only played a major part on saving the day, with two certain OFA users, he had also won the heart of a very attractive blonde girl due to falling for him since he had saved her father and re-lit her hope in being a Hero, despite her Quirkless nature. This action while positive on one hand, on the other this resulted on a certain group of girls becoming very jealous if the blank faces, fake smiles and cold glare were any indication. 

The Genius in question was currently in one of the girls shared room, as his room was still being fixed due to something seemingly crashing through the window and causing glass to be everywhere (which wasn't him and no one could accuse him without concrete evidence), kneeling on the floor in a nervous manner as he he looks up at the girls looking at him.

See, this kid is essentially one of the smartest people in the world and yet here in this situation, he proceeds to ask this...

Y/n: So... I am going to go off on a limb here and say your all a bit ticked...

Yeah... that was not the right move as this only resulted in the girls to grow more ticks, Katsumi having more than the rest. Meanwhile on the bed behind him sat the blonde bombshell who put the genius in the predicament as she had a small blush while nervously shaking in anticipation to the end result of this type of court.

It was here that the first to speak was the Pony tailed beauty as she spoke with a more sarcastic tone while still maintaining her graceful posture.

Momo: Y/n, my dear... I don't what you would mean by that... "ticked", I wouldn't say that... after all, its not like you had somehow attracted the heart of another girl despite already being engaged with so many others, isn't that right...

Kyoka: And you seem to really enjoy that kiss she gave you...

Ochako: It looked liked you had some fun...

Izumi: Ochako-chan, I think you really need a lie down and cool off...

Shoko: I can hand you some ice after I freeze Y/n...

Katsumi: No way Icy-Hot!... you can have what's left of him after I'm finish with him, NOW LET ME OUT OF THIS CRAP!!!... And don't worry blondie, your next once I'm finished with him!...

In order to ensure this "trial" goes without any complication, Shoko had used her Quirk to encase the explosive blonde into an ice prison which ended just below her chest with her hands closed to her hips so she couldn't use her Quirk to attack her fiancé. It was also for the safety of the blonde bombshell who was with them as she sat on the bed behind the Kamen Rider.

Speaking of said blonde, she had finally spoke up with a very nervous smile as she tried to explain herself.

Melissa: I-I am sorry if I caused any bad blood but please don't put any blame towards Y/n... he didn't mean for this to happen... it was just...

She couldn't say more, however following along and knowing what she meant, Izumi spoke up.

Izumi: He can get very inspirational and supportive when needed to be and it got you infatuated with him, right?...

Melissa only looked down with a slight shiver as she gave a nod, causing the others to sigh. At this point, the girls aren't even surprise since they knew of how much charisma their fiancé has and knew this would be inevitable and would be something they would need to accept.