CLUE🔍

HI MAKKALEY...

Welcome back to our story!
Ellarum eppadi irukinga
Hope u guys shower us ur love and support
Bear up with our errors.

This story is purely based on imagination. No logic only MAGIC.

Vanga story kulla polam

____________________________________________________

NOONE POV:

Ashwin was so much worried of sivaangi so once he tried to make a casual conversation about this but it ended up in making her uncomfortable and uneasy feeling for her. He then  decided to talk up with Pugazh to get some more information as he is with her and even to Srinisha her childhood best friend and even now also...she would end up talking all happenings of the whole week to her while she exchanges her every weekend, he believed she would definitely be knowing if at all others don't know. He went up to her to collect Srinisha number which made Sivaangi to suspect something and create doubt with her kutty Brian due to all insecurity and happenings around.

SIVMV: edhuku avar no.  ketaru....
        Oruvela nammala pathi edha...
Illa avana pathi ah.....
Avaruku avana theriyuma ...
En ippo lam romba different ah nadanthukuraru...
Minna maari ippo illaye

She was so much confused whether to tell him or just close it up and stay. She felt being restless and a pang of guilt hot her hard for not trusting her own love. While she was in her deep thought Pavitra entered her room, she didn't notice her and was lying on the bed with the eyes closed. Pavi frowned as she didn't get any attention towards her when she entered she moved to her and touched her forehead to check if she had fever cause her face was so pale with no glow and she too had tear stains over her cheeks. Initially she was shocked to see her in this state so she checked for the symptoms of fever but there was none, her temptature was quite good. Once she touched her forehead Sivaangi opend her eyes weekly and to sit up straight the next second putting up an act of she being okay.

PL: odambi edhum sari illaya da...nanum annaiku la irunthu paakren nee sari ye illa yen edha.problem ah
SIV: adhulam onnum illa ka...nalla dhan iruken
PL: Paatha appdi therilaye
SIV: seri adha vidunga...annae enna sonnaru (diverting the topic
PL: Divert pannriya.....( Now her face went dull)hmm Avar enna pesave illa
SIV: Pesave illaya ....enna ka solluringa
PL: aama da ....Naa innake 2 time phone pannen edukala....and nethi pannapo erichala pesitu vachitaru....
SIV: Seri vidunga  ka edha velaya irunthipaaru....aana Naa nethi call pannen nalla dhan pesunaru
PL: Appdiya....Naa eppo phone pannalum nalla pesuvaru sivu....eppo call pannalum velaiya iruntha aprm koopdren nu aachi sollitu vaiparu, aprm free aitu koopduvaru .....aana ippo lam adhu kooda illa.
SIV: yen ka enna achu ivaruku.....seri vidung Naa pesi paakren ka neenga kavala padathinga...

Pavitra hummed in response while Sivaangi was not satisfied

SIV: seri seri Alura mooji (crying face/dull face) veikatha....irukura konja nanja alagaum poida pothu....

Now pavi mood was lightened up

PL: kolupu d unaku.....unna pathi kekka vandha enna pathi kettu appdi ukara vachitu...ippo pesra pecha

She smiled her head while Sivaangi started  running around. Sivaangi was running seeing behind and suddenly she hit something hard and wondered "Inga sevare irukathe" saying so she turned to see Ashwin standing, while she was about to move away Pavitra came without control and fall in them making three of them fall on the bed where Ashwin was over the bed, Sivaangi over Ashwin resting her both hands on the either sides of him, while Pavitra struggled to stay top on them and fell down on the bed beside Ashwin. she then turned resting her one hand on her head to the duo where they had a nice romantic eye contact, slowly Ashwin either hands smoothly hugged her tight.