Chapter 3 - Special Gift

"The semi finales is starting in 5 minutes!!! Racers, please get ready!" The announcer said.

We stood in front of the crowd. I stood next to Jin and a cross from Bibi. Suddenly a hand with red gloves came into my view.

"Good luck, I hope I see you in the finales." Jin smiled still having his hand for a handshake.

A laugh caught my ear. Bibi and his monster was laughing pointing at Jin with one hand and holding his stomach with the other.

"That was the funniest thing I've ever heard yet! Isn't that right mY HoNEy?" Bibi and his monster Vasper stopped laughing when they saw that Ellie already was walking back.

"Wait for me!! My HonEy!!" Bibi quickly ran to Ellie as Vasper flew behind.

'He is so unathletic." I thought as I left as well leaving Jin and his hand behind.

The first battle was against me and Bibi.

"Ready, Tyga?" I asked as I walked towards the seats.

"Yeah." My monster confirmed.

"First off!! Kim and Tyga!! Vs our last years second place Bibi Lemon!!"

The crowds cheer clearly most of them wasn't for me.

Again I said most.

Keit's son and his group cheered for me. I mean how stupid can they just be? Cheering on for a person they will have to go against.

"Monkart, track on." We both say as our partners get on their carts.

"Ready, go!" The referee turtle cues that the race officially started.

We start at a similar speed. But as 2 seconds pass I obviously out sped him.

"You're using you're brain quite a bit." Bibi said touching his sunglasses.

"Once I use my Megaliod, it's all unneeded effort!" He quickly caught up.

"This is why newbies are so hard to handle they don't even know that I was waiting for them." He giggled to himself at the thought.

"I'll end this with my Megaloid!! Transform! Megaliod!" He tells using his sword to summon the yellow Megaliod.

The megaloid stood in front of Tyga.

"Make it into dust!!" Bibi ordered directly his Monsword to Tyga.

I lift up my sword pointing it to the finish line.

"Do it on your own. You have enough experience to finish this thing on your own." I say making eye contact with my monster as Tyga just nodds.

Tyga sped at the Megaloid making it almost impossible to hit.

Bibi starting shaking slightly in annoyance and irritation.

"That's enough! Vasper horn head stinger!" Vasper starting shooting flaming stingers towards Tyga. Dust and the smoke from the flames covered some of the view.

Tyga seemed undamaged because he was undamaged.

Vasper shot the stingers recklessly. To Tyga, me, and to the crowd.

3rd POV

Jin stood up from his seat. "Are you insane attacking with such great force!! Even to people!?"

Bibi just chuckled. "Cause more explosions!!"

Kim's black cloth was burning on fire.

Kim watched all of what happened and ordered nothing yet.

The crowd was silent in fear.

In the silence they were able to hear a chuckle which gradually turned into a laugh.

The crowds that were still remained shivered at the sound.

"You got to be kidding me!" Kim's voice rung.

Is that really all you got? Burning my cloth? Shooing away the crowd? Transforming into a Megaliod?" Kim shook he/her hand in a swift firm movement causing the flame of the cloth to die down.

"You know what? You're lucky." Kim suddenly said as he/she lifted up her monsword.

"I was planning to just end this race like the others, but I'll present you a gift!" Kim slowly lifted his/her monsword so in his/her view it was directly pointing at the end of Bibi's chin.

"Tyga, transform Betaliod." Kim said in his/her normal monotone voice which sent shivers to Bibi's spine.

*Jin's POV*

"His voice voice sounds... normal." Sena commented.

"What do you mean?" Laura asked as we all turned to Sena.

"Normally when you're battling the tone of your voice goes up. Like Bibi they get close to shouting but Kim his voice is so natural." Sena looked at the clothed boy? Girl?

"It's as if he's always been Monkarting, as if him and his monster Tyga know everything about each other... even earlier he told Tyga to do it on his own." Sena looked down deeply in thought.

"Princess is right! But I've never heard of the name Tyga and Kim in my life! If they are this skilled I must have heard of their name somewhere!" Sir Jokes says looking through his notes.

"But Sir Jokes you never even heard of Vettel Baskerville so I think Kim just never participated in really big races." Laura states.

"Hey look at that!" Kuby's voice suddenly interrupted us.

Even though Tyga was in a Betaliod it was clearly visible that Vasper was losing.

"How can that happen...!?" We all gasp in while and amazement.

"Meteor Stinger!!" Bibi yelled jumping creating an + with his monsword.

Vasper's eyes glowed for second before began charging energy for a huge stinger.

Tyga dodged it and sprinted towards Vasper.

I was wondering why until I saw that the stinger U-turned following behind Tyga.

At the split second I saw Tyga look at Kim and Kim slightly lifted up her/his head and Tyga seperated it's Monkart and it's Betaliod. Avoiding the stinger as the stinger hit Vasper instead.

Vasper's Megaliod fell to the ground.

"No way... my Vasper..." Bibi said in denial as he fell to the ground.

The crowd started cheering as Tyga finished his last lap.

"Even Kim might even able to win against-" Beth was cut off by the store owner.

"It won't be that easy Ellie still hasn't used her secret weapon yet."

"Secret... weapon...?" Beth repeated.

I left to get ready and to also talk to Ellie. I saw my friends following behind me. 'Just what am I going to do without friends.'

*Kim's POV*

I exit the race track and started heading towards the seats.

"Good job, Tyga." I say once I know we are the only ones around.

"Thanks that was fun." Tyga replied as we walked closer to people.

"It's been a while since you raced, but you'll get used to it... we'll do it quite often from now on." I say and Tyga nodds as we sit down amongst the crowd.