Chapter ONE

HARRY'S POV

We arrived at Laser Tag but I got this really weird feeling that something good was gonna happen. So we entered and saw two beautiful ladies that seemed to be in line, waiting. I glanced at the boys and they smirked back meaning that they were thinking the same thing. We "casually" walk up to them and tapped them on the shoulder. They turned around and I was not ready for what I saw. The first one had long blond hair that looked like silk and the other one had medium length brown hair.

"Oh hey! It's One Direction! how are you boys? My name is Stephanie Anne Johnson and this is my bestie Vanessa Marie Smith" She said. I smiled and offered for them to play with us and when she said yes, I swear I could've fainted now and then. Zayn looked the same way I did.

~SKIPPING LASER TAG CUZ I'M JUST THAT LAZY AT THE MOMENT xD~

When Stephy (yes I already have a nickname for her) said that she had a photo shoot and left with out another word to us, but telling us that we could come along if we wanted. I looked over at Lou," So... Should we go?"

He shrugs, "I don't care... Did she say what kind of shoot it was?"

I shook my head, "Nope!" I turned to Nessa, "What kinda of shoot is it?"

She laughs,  "I'm not one to tell, so do you boys want to go?"

We all agreed and left for the shoot.

~At the shoot~

We all walked in and the first thing I saw, sadly, was Stephy in lingerie, posing very seductively for the camera, with a bunch of men around her. I fumed silently at the sight. Oh how I wish that was me...

Lou looked over at me and laughed,  "You poor bloke..."

I shrugged amd continued watching her pose for the camera and sighed. How in the world would I be able to make this girl fall for me?