Chapter 5: Hangouts

Bonnie POV:

Well last night was awesome. I get up from my ANNOYING ASS ALARM CLOCK and I start to get dressed for school after my morning routine is done. I walk downstairs and start to head out before shouting "BYE MOM" as I get to school I see aniya and Sierra. I've started to warm up to these guys, "hey Bonnie I'm ganging out with aniya after school at the mall, wanna go????" Sierra says "I'm not all for that girly gally stuff" I say "we are going for sports equipment" aniya says "well then guess I'm going" I say YHASSSS" sierra says I laugh and sierra says "well I will text you then" "OK sounds cool" I reply" "well me and sierra got to get to homeroom, I'll see you at tryouts" aniya says "BYEEEEEE!!!!" Sierra and aniya say at the same time "BYEEE"I say to them.

*skip to soccer*

"Well its the last say of tryouts. At the end of this tryout you will have to wait about ten minutes and we will call you and tell you who made the team. If you don't make it don't be upset just try harder next year. Also theres nothing personal okay....NOW LET'S PLAY SOME SOCCER" coach says. After we got done we waited for coach to pick the people who will be one team. During the whole day she was writing stuff on her clioboard ...it made me nervous before I got to caught up in my thoughts coach starts to call names "the people on the team are...."

A/N DUH DUH SUH CLIFFHANGER there won't be much of these though....I hope it depends. Anywhore stay fabulous and amazing and just thanks for reading. I know this is my first book so like it sucks but bear with me it gets better soooooo....yeah BYEEEEEE