CHARACTER SKETCH - 1

HASEENA MALLIK    S.H.O.  OF MAHILA POLICE THANA,  AMINABAD, JANPAD, LUCKNOW, UTTAR PRADESH.

KARISHMA SINGH  S.I. OF MAHILA POLICE THANA, AMINABAD, JANPAD, LUCKNOW, UTTAR PRADESH.

SANTOSH SHARMA  CONSTABLE - CYBERCRIME EXPERT  OF MAHILA POLICE THANA, AMINABAD, JANPAD, LUCKNOW, UTTAR PRADESH.

CHEETAH CHATURVEDI CONSTABLE - WOMEN PSYCHOLOGIST EXPERT  OF MAHILA POLICE THANA, AMINABAD, JANPAD, LUCKNOW, UTTAR PRADESH.

BILLU CHAMPAT THIEF TURNED SPY AND  LOVES TO LIVE IN JAIL OF MAHILA POLICE THANA, AMINABAD, JANPAD, LUCKNOW, UTTAR PRADESH.

MIRA A.S.I  ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PRESENTLY  WORKS (TRAINEE) UNDER S.I. KARISHMA SINGH  

  Mahesh Singh – He was the before Anubhav and had got transferred himself to his hometown but he joined again after Anubhav went on his mission. He is a foodie who loves Pushpa Ji's cooking and food.

Bulbul Pandey – of JPT; is an MPT competitor who wants to let MPT officers down.

 Head Constable Babita Sarkar – Haseena and Karishma's trainer in their training days. She will come again to Mahila Police Thana as a replacement for Pushpa Singh for a few days. ( you will know the reason later in the story )

  Anubhav Singh – A negotiation specialist in and of Lucknow 

 Noorjahan Malik – Haseena's mother (Ammi).

________________________________________________________________________________

This is a rough sketch.

characters are similar to the show.

I have added Mira in the sketch because I know that we all missed her she was innocent but was dismantled so that she is not again hacked and for a period of time everyone in the MPT is safe. 

I also wanted to do a justification for her character. maybe in the show will never come back. but I literally loved her comradery in the show with everyone.

spare me with the grammatical mistakes