💕 - Mint Choco x Clover

Note ~ This contains both mine and Moxha_Theidiot 's aus :) (Moxha I hope that's okay 😭)
Also this was requested by her

~

Clover's POV:

I was standing outside on the balcony, watching as all the guests came inside the castle. My dad happens to be throwing a party tonight, and I was outside waiting to see if he actually listened to me for once and invited my friends to this party. I saw Hollyberry and Dark Cacao come in with their children, which they're my friends of course, if cousins count as friends, but I wanted my closer friends here. Especially Mint Choco. I loved being around him for some reason. Maybe it's because we share the same taste in music? Maybe it's because he's the calm one compared to my other friends? Or maybe it's something else I wasn't sure of.

"Hey, Lucky Boi! You're favorite cousins are here!" Raspberry burst open the doors behind me, and she and her sister, Cocoa joined me on the balcony. Startled, I turned back to them.

"O-oh! Hi guys!"

"You look very lovely tonight!" Cocoa complimented. I glanced down at the minty colored dress I was wearing, with a trans pride pin on the top.

"Thank you, you guys aswell!" I smiled and looked at my cousins dresses.

"Aw thanks!" Cocoa beamed.

"Who are you watching? Or, who are you waiting for?" Raspberry asked me.

"Oh, I'm just waiting to see if my dad invited my other friends," I sighed and looked back out and the crowds of cookies outside. Then I just happen to see them. Sparkling, Herb, Vampire, and Mint!

"Who?" Raspberry asked.

"Well you know Herb, but the
others— well come with me, they just got here, I'll show you them!" I grabbed Raspberry's hand and dragged her with me as I ran back inside and down the stairs. Cocoa ran after us. The girls were out of breath once we got to the main doors.

"Hi guys!" I ran up to my friends as they entered the castle.

"Oh hi Clover! Hi Raspberry! Hi Cocoa!" Herb exclaimed.

"Oh! Mint Choco Cookie! I- you're friends with him?!" Cocoa gasped.

"Yeah, we're friends," I replied.

"Mint, I'm your biggest fan!" Cocoa squealed.

"Ah, another one- Well it's nice to meet you," he bowed to her. Then my dad came over to us.

"Greetings!" He said to us.

"Dad-..." I mumbled.

"Hello, your Majesty!" Sparkling bowed at him. I rolled my eyes.

"Sparkling Cookie, over that way is where we're serving drinks, so if you could start helping out with that soon?" Dad pointed over the the right side of the castle. Sparkling nodded.

"Herb, Raspberry, and Cocoa, your parents and the other Legendarys and Ancients are over that way,"

"I know," Cocoa replied.

"And Mint Choco, over that way is the stage. I'm sure you can find your way backstage once you get over there,"

"Okay then. Thanks!" He replied.

"Were... you on the guest list? I don't recognize you," My dad asked Vampire.

"Yeah? I was invited,"

"So you didn't invite them for me, you invited them for your party," I said angrily torwards my dad.