𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐈 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑?

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆,
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME that that son of a bitch didn't add you on the roster because of what happened before?" you nodded lazily, "mhm

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME that that son of a bitch didn't add you on the roster because of what happened before?" you nodded lazily, "mhm." she angrily sighed, "and then he gave you detention?" you hummed in agreement.

"oh, that motherfucker!" your friend said, fist and jaw clenched as she gritted her teeth. you raised an arm up and waved it sideways, "please, please. it's early in the morning and i don't want you starting trouble with another teacher again."

she sighed heavily before flicking her wrist and checking the time, eyes almost popping out of their sockets when she found out what the time was. "OH SHIT!" she scrambled to fix her hair, "I GOTTA GO NOW, CLASS IS STARTING SOON AND YOU KNOW IT'S UPSTAIRS!"

you chuckled, helping her on her knees. "quick, or else you'll feel ms. song's wrath." she managed to laugh through gritted teeth. and with that, she left the classroom.

"so much for her being 'so organized'."

DETENTION

DETENTION

lunch

a loud blood curling scream pierced through the air, gaining everyone in the room's attention. your head instinctively raised, looking out the door, as if waiting for someone to appear.

the teacher (who seemed very much startled), cleared her throat before carrying on with her lesson. "so, as i was saying, the-" another scream rung through the air, now with rapid footsteps following after.

your fellow students began murmuring, the screaming led your teacher to be very confused. "it's alright, students. it's okay." she assured.

the person beside you raised their hand up. "ms., is there anything on today?" the teacher's eyebrow creased, shaking her said as she placed the marker down. "not that i know of..."

the door of the classroom bursted open, which resulted with strings of shouting from your classmate. the student looked very disturbed and terrified, taking big gulps of air.

"y-you need too l-leave right now." she said in a threatening voice, stuttering on her words every now and then. your classmates started to pack up, while your teacher walked towards the student.

"what's wrong?" she asked. "you won't believe i-it, b-but, there's z-zombies all around the school." she looked utterly confused. "what kind of prank is this-?"

you fished your phone out of your pocket and started to text your friends.

what is this i hear about a zombie

apocalypse?

you guys know anything about this?

there's lots of screaming and im still
at detention 🤕

hello?

guys?
delivered

"huh." you mumbled, "thats weird. they usually would've replied already." you shrugged the uneasy and weird feeling in your stomach, looking up from your phone before stuffing it in your pocket.

you stood up, following your classmates out of the room, despite your teacher's protests, who a while after, left as well. the screaming died down a bit, and the hallway was clear.

your eyes squinted, 'is that blood?'

you stayed still like you've seen a hot ghost (please💀), staring at the blood stain on the wall. if it wasn't for your classmate who smacked you in the back, you would have spent a whole hour staring at it.

you snapped out of it, then surprisingly went back to staring at it. your eyesight started closing in the blood, it was as if the blood was coming near you. ready to attack you. you eyesight was darkening when bam!

a group of students rushed out of the door. their clothes were tattered, blood smudged on them, splotches of almost purple on their skin. they were quite pale, their bodies working like you've never seen before. they made a loud noise, and there was blood dripping from their mouths.

instinctively, you burst through the door of the room beside you before ducking and hiding using the door. you heard their growls, moving your head to look at them.

they were disgusting.

you scrunched your nose up, crouching and shuffling to the side to steer clear out of the zombie's line of sight. you sighed and stood up, dusting your clothes off.

"well, shit."

a/n: well this took me a while to finish😃 also, if you see a spelling error, do tell me because im so fucking tired cause of volleyball club👍 don't be like your author, overworking herself 😍 take a break, have a kitkat😌

(the two that at the beginning was intentional 😀)

(i'll try to update the other book too :) !! )