Prologue

Sigh..... Finally back home.... A voice said while opening the door to his house
Adam a 19 year old has finally returned home after a gruelling day at work. Now what was his work..... Well he doesn't do much.....  He usually just guard's a certain area, not allowing anyone to enter it but today his work was different...... The Higher-ups were tense and more demanding.....  Telling them to carry big boxes that probably contain something really heavy that even with his enhance strength he had a hard time carrying it.
Adam all exhausted didn't even bothered to take off his uniform and just fall on his bed, after a few seconds the tiredness overtook his mind and he fall asleep........ BOOM!  A loud noise awoken Adam from his sleep. He quickly got up and open his window to only see carnage..... The Daimon race was attacking the city, he turns his head towards a giant building that can be seen from his apartment. The gates of the giant building started opening and many guards started running out and towards the attackers. Adam then grabs his helmet and put it on his head and then his face was covered by a blue visor and white mask. He opened his windows and jumped down then ran towards the battle ..........

Adam Pov
Huh.... Huh.... Huh... 
I shouldn't have run.... Adam said
Immediately regretting his idea of running towards the battle. Now he was hiding behind some debris from a destroyed building. He popped his head out and saw that a giant Daimon

Daimons...... They are the new generation of demons....  Can't explain much about them but all I know was that they were genetically modified Daimons that over throw their Masters the original Demons and now seek to conquer the rest of the world...

The Daimon was walking around looking for new victims.... Then all of a sudden another guard appeared holding a gun on his right hand and a dagger on his left. The guards then ran towards the Daimon, the Daimon charge towards the guard and tried to smash the guard by sending it's fist to the ground but it only allowed the guard to jump to its arms and the guard jump towards the Daimon face and shot it's head. The beam penetrated the skull of the Daimon and went through it. The Daimon then lose it balance and fall to the ground dead. Then Guard look at his win and celebrated by himself. 

Adam wanted to join this other guard in the battle because the guard was really good at fighting even better than Adam. The guard was probably a C-Class fighter but Adam stop moving when the other guard started holding his head and making noises that could only mean one thing. The other guard was in pain. Pop! The other guard's head exploded, the helmet that the other guard was wearing also exploded. The body of the guard then drop down to the ground dead.

What the... Adam asked while continue looking at what was happening. He then notice a cloaked humanoid figure with tentacles coming from the opening of its cloak. One of the tentacles of the figure then pointed to the place that Adam was hiding. Adam quickly hide his head and the debris exploded, now revealing Adam to the enemy.

Adam: ..........

Humanoid Tentacle Daimon:...........

Adam:  Selamat Ha....

Before Adam could finish his sentence the the Daimon pointed two of its tentacles at Adam. Adam quickly ran to the side to not get hit by the force that was causing those tiny explosions.

This thing must be a psychic Daimon Adam thought. Psychic Daimons are really strong but physically they are really weak. One good hit can kill it but the problem now is.... How do I get close enough to stab this thing. While dodging the onslaught of psychic attacks Adam notice the gun that was dropped by the dead guard.

Adam quickly maneuver himself towards the gun, grabbing and firing a barrage of beams towards the Daimon but the Daimon use it psychic powers to stop the beams and send them back to Adam. Adam quickly role to the side to dodge the beams but the Daimon used one of its tentacles at Adam and smack him, crashing him to the window of a building nearby.