That Butler, Reincarnation Of Lust

Attention please!
This is entirely a Lemony/Smutty chapter!

If you still want to read it, be sure to have tissues near you and, eventually, holy water. 

____________________________________

"Waddya want, idiot?"

"To show you what I am made of."

"Let me guess! Hmm... Stupidity and lots of luck?"

"Power and lust" Sebastian corrected me, chuckling.

'Oh no. This sounds like trouble to me!'

Sebastian continued kissing my jawline, until he gathered to my cheek. He kissed it softly and then whispered:

"I really can't wait for us to get married. Then I'll be able to play with you as much as I want."

'Someone bring the holy water! I need to exorcize a demon!'

"Humph! But will it not be in a church? Be sure to make a good show, as I will watch you burning and dying slowly." I teased him.

"You are playing with fire, (y/n)." he told me, biting my cheek a little.

'You think I don't know that already? But I'm just trying my luck, ya know.' I thought about struggling with whether to give him a good punch (and risk being killed by him afterwards) or to just bear with his actions.

He continued to kiss me, until he passed from my cheek to my mouth.

I felt his tongue licking my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

As I kept my mouth shut, he strongly bit my lip, making me yelp. He took that chance and slid his tongue inside.

I fought for dominance, but as expected, he won.

As he was searching through every part of my mouth, I felt his hands on my bottom. He raised me and put me to stay in such a position, I was now entirely facing him and still on his lap.

I parted, as I needed to catch my breath. A string of saliva was bonding our lips. Sebastian was looking at me with lust.

While I was trying to retrieve my breath, he went down on my neck and started to kiss it.

"You are pissing me off. I don't even like you, and you know that! Even so, you still do these things." I complained.

"You will eventually learn to like me. I don't intend to lose in front of someone like that mortician!" he growled the last part, then started to kiss my neck again.

I gasped and moaned when he nibbled below my left ear.

"Do you know what that means, (y/n)?" Sebastian chuckled.

He was still nibbling.

"N-no..." I whispered, as another shiver of pleasure took over my body.

"That means I found your sweet spot." he licked then sucked at my earlobe.

"And do you know what I will do next?" he asked with a low, hoarse tone.

"W-what...?"

I wasn't thinking straight anymore. And my body was all shivering.

"I will transform your entire body into a sweet spot. I will make you feel pleasure no matter where I will touch you. And I will make you crave for more."

He said that and pushed me on the bed.

He was on top of me and started to kiss me passionately.

His hands were stripping me, and when my dress was off he tossed it on the floor.

Not having a bra, and therefore left just in my (f/c) panties, I felt strange, so instinctively I covered my bare chest with my arms.

Sebastian took them away and pinned them over my head with one of his hands.

With the other he massaged my breast and played with my nipple in between his slender fingers.

On the way to my other breast, he left butterfly kisses.

Once gathered there, he started to suck on my nipple, kiss it and bite it, twirling his skilled tongue around it and making me moan crazily.

Observing that I started to like it, he let go of my hands easily, letting his hand slide on my arm. That sensation added to the rest, making me feel more and more lust.

My mind was turning blank. Like I was in some kind of spell.

His hand traveled then to my legs, parting them, and his mouth to my stomach, then to my panties.

He took them off with his teeth, and started to rub my clit with the big thumb.

I shivered in delight. He was hurrying the pace.

As it was starting to feel better and better he then suddenly stopped, but just to replace the thumb with his tongue.

Licks came slow, detailed, knowing.

Swirling around it, sucking on it and sometimes biting hungrily my fleshy walls, were making me to tangle my fingers in his soft raven hair and to moan.

He sat up, looking me in the eyes, licking his lips. He unbuttoned his black shirt, but kept on. I gulped and he noticed.

"I promise you will feel good after this."

"N-no... It's not that. You... You are damn sexy in that black shirt."

Sebastian smirked and got it off, along with his pants, remaining in his boxers.

He continued teasing me down there, causing breathless gasps and low moans to crawl out my throat.

I felt the knot building up.

"S-Sebastian~..."

"Lemme guess," he said in between licks. "You're close?"

"Uh-huh!" I admitted, biting my lips.

He then said nothing more and licks turned into a thrust in my vagina.

A very painful thrust, that is.

Instinctively, I bit his shoulder that bad, I felt blood escaping my lips, and stuck my nails in his back, blood running from there, also.

When I felt like the pain had subsided a bit I let go of his shoulder.

Taking the signal, Sebastian started easily thrusting himself in me.

With each and every thrust I was feeling more pleasure.

I wanted more.

More.

The room was filled with groans, moans, pleasure and skin slapping one another.

"S-Sebastian...! Mnn!"

"Ngh! Mnn...! (Y-Y/n)!!" Sebastian was groaning my name, while thrusting a few more times, making me to cum all over him, before pulling out and releasing his cum over my stomach.

After he cleaned my stomach and the blood from his shoulder, Sebastian sat next to me, caressing my hair and putting a little kiss on my lips.

"Did you like it?"

Tired, I cuddled in his chest, not answering him.

"Sleep. You need it." I heard him, before slowly fading into it.

I heard him whispering something a few minutes later.

"I think I fell in love with you..."

____________________________________

For those that read this chapter after all, you can give Sebastian an answer in the comments: Did you like it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)