the beginning

One day someone fell off a roof and landed on another person who was walking by. Turns out the person walking by was god,and struck the guy with lightning. The guy ended up being satin and lived. Then satin went back to the underworld and died. The news of stains death spread fast and now people are trying to become stain. Mr.beast became satin before everyone else. OMG SCARY. Now that mr.beast is satan he makes his videos in the underworld. "Who ever lasts the longest in the underworld gets $1000000". Then....."who ever survives  on Mars while it's exploding every 10 seconds gets 1 million dollars!" The only ones who survived was karl,Chandler,chris and chrises son,but then Elon musk arrived at mars. Then Rick Ashley showed up and Rick-rolled everyone. Everyone then left mars but chris released he was missing his son. Karl had Chris's son and mr.beast killed Elon musk because he was more famous then him. Then nickacado avocado showed up and ate tureq the cameraman. Tureq bused out of nickacado avocado. Then Jack Paul showed up and punched tureq. Then Rick Ashley Rick-rolled Jake Paul and Jake died of cringe. Then Chris's son nukes mr.beasts corpes. Corpes husband then shows up and says "I have been sumend". The just disappeared,but Chris's son finds corpes husband and nukes him. Corpes husband lives on but was never seen again. Now mr.beast rises again and makes Chris's son kill Chris's wife and dogs. Chris's son couldn't do it so he nukes Jimmy again. Then Chris's son finally dies, goes to the underworld and becomes satan. Karl now gets depression and anxiety. But then sapnap comes to meet up with karl. Karls to depressed and is slowly turning into god. Then sapnap says he's going to marry badboy halo and wants karl to be his best man. Karl doesn't answer. 'The wedding day' karl bursts in and throw badboy halo out the window. Then married sapnap and became god. But then karl revives  chris because he realizes he is gay and loves chris. Sapnap was upset and started to cry. So he attempts to make karl jealous and re-marrys badboy halo, but karl just ignores it and marrys chris. Then mr.beast marrys Chandler and leaves his girlfriend. Chris and karl adopt Chris's son,then sapnap, still jealous, marrys badboy halo, dream, George and Jake Paul. But Jake Paul and badboy halo didn't like sapnap anymore. So they got a divorce and married each other. Sapnap begs karl and chris to divorce but they never will. Chris's son nukes sapnap ( lol ,funny) sapnap lives but pretend he's dead so he doesn't have to suffer. Chris's son makes him suffer anyway. Sapnap dies. Karl then released he had feelings for sapnap and got depressed again.