Part 1 the beginning

LesserChungus is a very, very gay furry. He simps for Twoxer G, but he can't be with her because she arsons furrys. This made LesserChungus very sad, until he met Y/N.Y/N is a very good gnome, but it is a bit short for a gnome. Gnome. LesserChungus is very nice and a gay for her. He has himsits and goes dojoe. LesserChungus puffy pants are perfect for Y/N.Y/N is very nice, but it is a bit small for a human. Y/N can sit on LesserChungus so she isn't so, so small. It is a bit weird that LesserChungus likes it when he gets sat on. LesserChungus wants to get a new couch so that Y/N will be happy and can sit on him. LesserChungus is a little afraid of his cat-nana. Y/N is very nice and uses Deviantart a lot. Her favorite pose is Nymph the Japanese way.Y/N is very nice and she likes to make potions, grow plants, and play with LesserChungus. LesserChungus is very nice and like when she gives him food.He gives food to Y/N and takes it away. He likes her because she feeds him and helps him grow. She has nice wiggle butt.LesserChungus is very nice, but he is still a furry and he is glad that Y/N is a furry too. LesserChungus sniffs Twoxer G. all the time.Despite being so good looking, he has to go to a beach with Twoxer G. Twoxer G. is a big handsome fish. She loves to hunt fish. Twoxer G. is very, very good at fishing, because she's the Fish Poet. LesserChungus is no longer allowed to be around her because he's a gay furry.LesserChungus likes Y/N because she likes him, which makes LesserChungus very, very gay. But he is still a furry and he is happy for her.Everybody likes Y/N, except Twoxer G., Y/N's ex-girlfriend. Twoxer G. doesn't like Y/N because she is dating Y/N's ex-girlfriend. Twoxer G. would like to kill Y/N, but Twoxer G. doesn't know how. Y/N is cooler then Twoxer G, somehow.Y/N was very, very good at climbing and jumping before she met Twoxer G. She loved jumping so much, she could jump for hours without stopping. Then she met Twoxer G. and Twoxer G. caught her while she was jumping, breaking her legs.This caused LesserChungus to beat up Twox, as he is in love with Y/N. LesserChungus no longer hugs Y/N.Y/N was not happy with Twox for breaking her legs and tried to kill her. But she is still happy to have LesserChungus as a boyfriend.Y/N loves LesserChungus and makes Furaffinity posts about him. She wants to do more romance with him. (woman)(man)Domestic lifeAlthough Y/N likes the outdoors, she has tried and likes living indoors. She likes having a nice warm house with a couch and a ceiling fan.Y/N also likes knitting. But she doesn't like having to take a break to go outside to hunt with LesserChungus. She loves indoor toys and is trying to make some. But she has to take a break for lunch sometimes, so she doesn't make many.Y/N likes to help out, although she finds it hard sometimes. When her friends and family are hurt, she feels sad for them and takes it hard.Y/N thinks that people in Japan like holding hands, but she only holds hands with LesserChungus.Y/N is very nice and always tries to make everyone around her happy.Y/N is very nice and very yummy.Y/N wants to be the best Y/N ever, so she tries to become even better.Y/N likes having boyfriends, even though she is a furry and likes to have furbabies.Y/N likes computers. She has a dog named Goober that she is very good friends with. Goober was very good at handling computers, and even knew how to make them. Y/N would like to know more about computers, but Goober likes computers and making toys.Y/N likes playing Minecraft more then Twoxer G, because she fucked Twoxer G before she married LesserChungus.