Chapter 2: A New Approach

Author:"Welcome everyone to another chapter of Ruby Rose x (OC) Yuji Ishimura and I hope you guys are having a good day today and I hope you are doing fine out there and now let's get the reading started!!"
------------------
High above Atlas, Ruby looked outside of Mantle and looked back to see Nora tries to bite her cuffs off, Yuji closed his eyes as he was concentrating as mist is coming out of his body. And looked to her side to see Sara was trying to pull it apart but struggling, Blake looked at Yang who looks down as did Oscar as, Weiss just have a stern look.

Iris:"Know what, when I said about good? This is bad."

Ruby:"Where do you think they're taking us?"

Qrow:"I'm gonna go with jail."

Emma:"I should of gest Thai would happen when I disided to join your crazy mission."

Jaune:"I still can't believe that fishing pole guy took us out like it was nothing!"

Weiss:"Welcome to Atlas. Those are Ironwood's Ace-Operatives."

Stranger:"Hmm. You guys had a run-in with the Ace-Ops? Ironwood must really have a bone to pick with you."

Everyone just then look at the stranger

Silver:"They're not that big of a deal."

Stranger:"Not that big of a deal? The Ace-Ops are the elite-of-elite military Huntsmen. And Ironwood's personal attack dogs."

Nora:"So they got you too, huh?"

Stranger:"Pfft! I wouldn't let myself get caught by them! I'm here because I've been speaking out against Atlas' exploitation of Mantle. And General Ironwood is trying to silence me!"

Guard Driver:"You threw a brick at our ship!"

Stranger:"It's worth it if it gets people talking about our cause!"

The driver sighed as he looked back.

Blake:"Our cause?"

Stranger:"Yes, the fight for better conditions in Mantle! Lead by the charismatic, talented, lovely, Robyn Hill and her Happy Huntresses!"

Hugo:"Oh boy."

As Hugo shakes his head the Driver rolls up the window as the Stranger notice as he starts to tell and jump up and down.

Stranger:"They we're all top Atlas Academy graduates, who could've signed up for the military. But Robyn and the Huntresses chose to stay in Mantle, for she gunning for a seat on the Kingdom's Council, and when she gets it, she's gonna put an end to Ironwood's tyranny."

As he grit his teeth everyone looked at him as Yuji sighed as he opened his eyes and stare at the Stranger.

Yuji:"I should choose a better place to meditate."

Oscar:"Happy Huntresses?"

Sara:"Is that there real name?"

Weiss:"Don't you think tyranny's a little dramatic?"

The Stranger turn to look at Weiss.

Stranger:"Easy to say for a Schnee heiress living comfortably up in Atlas."

Weiss:"*Sigh*Not anymore."

Silver notice Yuji try to use his magic to burn the cuffs off but didn't work as no fire appeared on his finger as he sighed.

Silver:"It's no use."

Yuji:"Huh?"

Silver:"You can't use Semblance to break free. These cuffs neglects it."