The SFOTH Event

As the tower starts running faster and faster, he grasps his sword tighter as he was trapped to a dead end.

???: I will kill you for what you have done to this world.

???: Whose to kill when you're already killed.

The tall man shifted his crown and ran towards the sword wielding man.

???: COME AT ME YOU F-

Cue the suspenseful dark screen. Now welcome back to tower defense simulator: the adventure, earlier a new big threat is in this world, and our towers will be sent to this world to fight this new threat, as the story continues. Now.

Scout (S): Oh man, we got lost.

Soldier (So): Hey Commander, hurry up here.

Minigunner (Mini): He kinda fell asleep somehow.

Minigunner was carrying a sleeping Commander while carrying his minigun itself. And Militant shuffles close by.

Militant (Mili): What was the absolute point of going inside this cave.

S: Thought I saw diamonds ngl.

So: They exist?

Mili: You didn't know?

S: Haven't you played minecraft before?

So: what

S: Bro you suck.

So: gg

Mini: Where are we going now?

Scout: Going back to the baAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!

Scout falls through a hole.

Soldier: WAIT UP!!

Soldier dives through the hole.

Mili: Uhh. Should we go after them?

Mini: Yep.

Mili: Alright, see you down there.

Militant jumps in first, as Minigunner drops down with Commander. And they all enter a new world.

Mili: Whoa the place is cool.

Scout: It certainly is cool.

Minigunner falls on Militant, and Commander falls head first, waking him up.

Mili: AGRH OW

Mini: Sorry.

Commander: uhh, that was an interesting wake up call. Wait where are we?

There were platforms everywhere, and with archways, and a huge fiery circle on the floor, along with doorways and stairs. And a weird little sleeping man.

So: Hey look, small little sleeping man.

S: Let's ask him where we are.

Scout and Soldier slide down the pathway.

Militant: They seem interested about it.

Minigunner: Agreed.

C: Man why do I have to get the worst.

Minigunner picks up Commander, and slides down alongside Militant. And Scout and Soldier slowly approach the sleeping man.

So: Hey.

The man awakens.

S: Do you know where we ar-

The man immediately grabbed his sword and pointed it at Scout.