the job positions.

Hi again! We're back and with the job positions that the Arcane Community offers! You will see that none of them require discord because we would like to stay strictly on Wattpad so all positions are available

Hi again! We're back and with the job positions that the Arcane Community offers! You will see that none of them require discord because we would like to stay strictly on Wattpad so all positions are available. But a few of the "heads" of stuff you can't apply for that is a job that the founders will give you if you have earned it because it's a pretty big job! Anyway, let us get to it! *Please do not request any job here. Your comment will be deleted. *

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

the 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬.

what are they and what do they do? the admins are people that the founders trust completely. the admins are also the people that oversee everything about the community but their authority is just under the founders. if any community member needs help they are required to talk with an admin before taking it up with a founder. all admins are required to keep a positive environment within the community. 

slots open (1/2)

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

the 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 

what are they and what do they do? the graphic designers are a pannel of extremely creative people. They create quality graphics including but not limited to: book covers, character aesthetics, banners, headers, vectors, icons, profile pictures, and so on. there will be a graphic shop added to the community in the following weeks!

slots open (2/5)

*head is taken

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

the 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 

what are they and what do they do? their role is to make all corrections and improvements necessary to ensure the book/material is presented clearly and neatly while corresponding to the guidelines of writing. they will be the editors that will edit members' books in an editing shop that will come out in the following weeks. These people have to be able to pay close attention to detail and be able to help anyone that needs it.

slots open (1/5)

*head is needed

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

the 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 

what are they and what do they do? reviewers have the responsibility to identify strengths and provide constructive comments to help authors resolve and become aware of the weaknesses in their works. they provide feedback, suggest improvements and recommendations to authors for the betterment of their books. as a reviewer, you must be able to get things done in an orderly fashion and be able to meet deadlines. 

slots open (0/5)

*head is needed

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

the 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬

what are they and what do they do? judges will help in processing results in our community mini-contests, annual awards, and all different challenges and such. they would work alongside the admins (who also have the task of being contest hosts ) during the writing contests to give out notifications and prizes. these people will also help with the communities award platform. this position should be taken by those who won't go AWOL on us and are able to meet deadlines.

open slots ( unlimited )

*head is needed

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

If there are any other job positions that you think should be added to the list please comment here and the founders will take a look and see if they will apply to the community.