CHAPTER FIVE ; TAG, YOU'RE IT!

( CHAPTER FIVE ; TAG, YOU'RE IT! )

You were watching the news while sipping on your hot cocoa husk tea.
"This morning, the government announced that they put two more nursing homes into cohort isolation. Places in cohort isolation include one apartment complex, three nursing homes, and two homeless shelters, making it a total of eight in only two days."

The apartment complex you were currently in was shown on the news. You wondered how people outside were living right now. Were they in chaos? Were they at peace while moving on with their lives?

"There are also suspicions of Mad Human Disease spreading overseas as well. Russia closed its borders due to infectious disease, and its customs..."

You turned off the television and went downstairs to go and get the food they promised last time. When you got there, people were gathered outside and your fellow neighbors were complaining to them.

"What's happening?" You asked the wife of the lawyer and she told you that the people outside locked all of you in and didn't let anyone outside.

Sae-bom, Yi-Hyun, and Jung-Kook went downstairs from the elevator. "Sir, you're a public rental resident. You got in here with the taxes I paid." The man outside said while pointing at himself.

"I'm still a resident here! Damn it!" The old man shouted and the lawyer's wife explained the situation to Sae-bom too.
The police guard locked the door and Yi-Hyun went up in front. "What do you think you're doing?"

"This is all because there was someone infected here! I heard you also locked up someone infected in the gym!" The man outside said while looking around inside.
"How do you know about that?" Yi-Hyun asked.

"We can see it from the Management Office." The security guard said while trying to look intimidating. "So you've been spying on our building?" The detective asked. The man outside began to speak again, "For the sake of the entire apartment complex, the residents of this building.. should stay home for a week!"

Sae-bom went beside Yi-Hyun and asked, "And our lunches?" While you were watching them fight, Seo-Yoon held your hand and made you sit with her while Jung-Kook followed both of you and sat down beside Seo-Yoon.

Sae-bom looked at you, and you nodded at her knowing what to do. You bent over Seo-Yoon and took the detective's gun, quickly shouting at your friend to catch it. "Sae-bom, catch!" You said excitedly, throwing the gun at her and she caught it perfectly and pointed it at the people outside.

The people who were outside dramatically fell to the ground. "Want me to break out, or will you just open it?" She asked and the same guy from outside quickly asked the security guard for the key while cowering, the guard opened the door and you were all finally gonna be free to leave again.

"Seo-Yoon, you must never learn to do things like that." Jung-Kook said and looked at her and then at you, "And don't do anything to encourage her!" He told you and flicked your forehead with his fingers. "Hey!" You groaned.