Chapter Sixteen

Only Ride with the people you walked with

______________________________________

Irina's point of view:

"I am sorry for keeping you waiting, kies. I have to now. She is here already." I said to him before getting out of the car. He only nodded in response to what I told him.

I was embraced with a bone crushing hug immediately as I got down from the car. I almost lost my balance. She didn't even let me compose myself as I got down from the car.

"I can't breath" I managed to say.

"Oh, I am sorry about that." She said she released me from her hug.

"Hello" I said to her when he finally got to look at me properly.

"Hey. Let me introduce myself to you properly. I am Loana Ruslan Alexei, I am your new sister In law and vice versa. I am the twin sister of your brother. I like to talk a lot so you have to bear with me. I love to talk about fashion mostly. That's all about me, what about you?" She smiled at me.

"I am Irina Anton. I don't really like to talk. That's all about me, I guess." I said to her.

"That hurts my ego." She said as she put her hand on her chest dramatically.

"I am sorry for that." I said.

"Let's explore" she said as she started walking in. I had no choice but to follow her. 

"You can't win my brother's heart by being this hard on the outside you know. My brother is talkative, he is a clingy type, he is a playful type and he loves attention, not to forget he is a troublesome guy. These are his attributes when we were small. When he became the Don, he had to leave these weird attributes he possesses but I can tell you that he so much loves attention and he is a playful type." She informed me out of the blue.

I bursted into laughter all of a sudden. He has  female's attributes. Like I have never heard or seen a man with such characteristics.

"You look so pretty while laughing. My brother is a lucky guy. You are also lucky, my brother is the most handsome man on Earth despite his arrogance" She said.

I stopped laughing and faced her. 

"Excuse me, Ruslan is the most handsome man I have ever met." I opposed her.

"He should have been the finest but he has a baby face which does make him hot whereas my brother has a matured face which made him hotter." She explained in favor of her argument.

"Whatever" I said curtly,knowing that I just lost to her.

"Thanks for accepting defeat, Mrs Anton." She teased.

"Oh come on. I know my brother is finer than your brother so why argue? You are just being jealous that my brother is finer than yours." I said.

"Whatever. Go sit at the corner, let me go and order for the coffee." She said as we entered the café.

"Okay." I muttered as I did as instructed.

I got a table at the corner, I sat down on the chair while waiting for her.

Seriously, all of this feels like a dream. Going out of the house to hang out, stepping outside the house for the first time and here I am, I am sitting among the people in a  cafe. I am amongst the crowd, I am among strangers. It is not like I will be seeing their faces every freaking day. I am so glad. This is the happiest day of my life.

"Here you go, Americano as you wanted. And I have mocha coffee here." She said she placed my coffee on the table before me.

"I never told you the kind of coffee I wanted, how do you know I want this particular coffee?" I asked her suspiciously.