Taehyung

The next night, I woke up to sounds of sirens. I got off of my bed and headed outside. Jimin was already outside. 'If you want to live, the leave.' Oppa said through gritted teeth. The police officer he was talking to asked everyone else to lower their guns. I walked over to them. 'What's going on?' I asked. They both turned to me. 'You both have been charged for murder.' The police said. I could understand why oppa was speaking through gritted teeth now. This man smelled amazing, he was bleeding a bit, too. Oppa was able to control his thirst.

I, on the other hand, could not. I bit straight into him, not with intentions of converting him, but devouring him. Jimin also lost his cool and joined me. The others ran away. We managed to catch a few and finish them off, too, not able to control our thirsts seeing blood on them. Not all tasted as good as the first. Not many people saw us doing what we did, but the ones who did see us, fainted. It was easy to dispose of them. And by dispose, I mean turn.

Once we turned everyone, which was about 6, we all went in my house. 'All of you go to your respective homes and sleep. Do not, I repeat, do not kill or turn anyone before informing us.' I said and they headed out after nodding at me. 'Y/N?' He called. 'Yes?'
'I want you to meet a very close friend of mine. Please don't kill him.' He said. There was a kind of desperacy in his voice. 'All right, oppa. I'll go meet this guy.' I said and gave him a slight hug. 'I'm going to the store. I'll get some meat, too.' He said and headed out.

I walked around the house as there was nothing else to do. I want to rule the world. I always have. Now that I am a vampire, it'll be easier.

After a while, oppa returned with someone else. He was wearing a mask so I couldn't see his face, only his icy blue eyes. He came in a bit further with Jimin. 'Y/N, this is Taehyung. Taehyung, this is Y/N, my little sister.' Jimin said.

The man took off his mask and extended out his arm for me to shake. 'Nice to meet you, Y/N. I'm Taehyung, one of Jimin's closest friends. On the way here, he explained to me that you both aren't humans.' He said.

I looked back to see Jimin standing. Don't kill him, Y/N. He kept repeating in his mind. Without even realizing, my eyes traveled back to Taehyung. He looked eatheral, somehow. I couldn't explain it.

He had me trapped, and I couldn't leave this trance

He had me trapped, and I couldn't leave this trance. His blonde, messy hair, his perfectly carved pink lips, his sharp jawline, his ice blue eyes, everything was perfect.

Suddenly, I heard Jimin calling my name. 'Yes?' I asked, not moving my eyes from Taehyung. 'I've been calling you for the past minute!' He said. 'Chill! I just got lost in the eyes of this perfect man.' I said, winking at Taehyung.  I gladly offered his hand. 'Park Y/N.' I said. 'Kim Taehyung.' He smiled.