Tutor session- chanlix

Bang Chan- top
Felix- bottom

(Nobody's pov)

And.. Felix was failing math he desperately needed to pick his grades up or else he wouldn't be able to pass this grade. Felix's math teacher Ms Kim suggested Felix get a tutor to help him study. Felix agreed since he had no other choice.

(Felix's pov)

I walked up slowly to Ms Kim as she called me down.
"Felix I've found somone to tutor you his name is Bang Chan and he's really helpful and one of my top students."
Felix didn't know bang Chan personally but he had heard of him before.
"Oh okay thank you Ms Kim. When can I meet him?"

"Today after school on the 3rd floor library he'll be waiting"
Felix nodded and thanked his teacher before going to his next class.

(Time skip)
School was finally over and Felix looked at the time and realised he was 5 minutes late for his tutor session he rushed up the stairs and into the library before meeting eyes with the one and Only Bang Chan.
Felix slowly tapped his shoulder to grab his attention.
"I'm really sorry for being late I didn't realize the time" Felix apologized to older who sat in front of him.
"Oh you must be Felix don't worry have a seat" Chan said with a bright smile on his face.
Felix gave a small smile and sat across the seat from Chan.

_____________

Felix nervously brought his eyes back onto chan's veiny hands as he gripped the pen and explained how to work out the math problem.
Felix couldn't concentrate at all he didn't realize how attractive chan was and how attracted he was to him. He couldn't even get himself to remember atleast one of the formulas bang Chan had taught him. He started bouncing his leg up and down until he felt a strong hand on his leg that stopped his leg from bouncing he looked up into chan's eyes as butterflies flooded his stomach.
"You seem nervous is everything okay?" Chan asked to check if everything was alright.
Felix almost melted at the way chan looked at him.
"Oh um yeah everything's fine it's just a um habit" Felix replied

"Ah I see Well anyways that's why a+b=c get it?" Chan asked Felix as he looked at him.

"What oh um yeah"
Felix had no bloody clue what Chan was talking about his mind had begun to wonder to embarrassing places he glanced over at chan's veiny hands and his soft red lips. *Felix what the fuck snap out of it*
Soon Felix's pants had become tighter and more uncomfortable by the second.

"Uh will you excuse me a second I'm just gonna go to the restroom" Felix said as he quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.
Felix locked himself in a stall and sighed as he felt relief. He looked down and saw that he had a VERY noticable boner. He pulled his boxers and pants down just enough for him to take his dick out and fix his problem. He felt so wrong for this but he couldn't help it. He started to slowly stroke himself.

(Chan's pov)

What in god's name is taking him so long. Is he okay? Chan thought to Himself as Felix had been away for quite some time. He stood up and walked to the bathroom and as he entered he heard pants and whimpers coming from the last stall. "Felix?" (A/N help this reminded me of the kingdom performance) He called out and walked down to the last stall. He heard quiet curses when Felix replied to him with a "y-yeah"
"Are you okay you've been quite a while in here"

Felix had quickly zipped his pants up and walked out the stall feeling guilty as ever. He could  barely make eye contact with chan.
"C-Chan uh you probably don't wanna tutor me again"

"Why is that" chan asked looking at boy confused

"Chan your so fucking hot and I can't even focus on what your teaching me. My mind began to wonder to embarrassing places and well I came in here to fix it..  and then you walked in and uh that's what happened. I'm sorry." Felix blurted out as he kept his head down and eyes closed the entire time feeling to embarrased to even look chan in the eyes.