Chapter 12: the aftermath

Jules pov: after our date was finished well it wasn't actually as we all had to carry Carson to the infirmary so then the next morning after the date I met up with Johnny on the front lawn.
Jules: You know what I'm really happy about?
Johnny: What's that?
Jules: That when I was beating you with that tree branch, I didn't actually hit your face.
Johnny: Yeah, I'm kind of happy about that, too.
Carson: Um, excuse me, you two. I just want to apologise again for letting my imagination run wild and ruin your date. I'm really sorry.
Johnny: No problem, bro. We had fun anyway.
Jules: Except for the part where we all had to carry you to the infirmary. You seriously need to watch where your going and stop hurting yourself every single day.
Carson: I am so happy you have forgiven me. I promise, from now on, I will not interfere with your romantic pursuits. And oh wait I am doing it again. Aren't I.
Jules: Yep. *
Carson's pov: Leaves them both to it.
Jayden: Ooh, are we making s'mores?
Hayley: Coco, are you sure you don't want some candy?
Coco: I can't believe my mom's never let me play a video game before! This is amazing!
Hayde: Problem solved.
Hayley: Hey, Coco, can I have a turn?
Coco: *In a demonic voice*Hands off my game!
Hayley: I think we might have found ourselves a brand new problem to fix and solve.
Hayden: Agreed.