PROLOGUE

An entity enter the cinema hall.

"Its time to release the demon from the chains of destiny." He snapped his fingers. And suddenly the once quiet cinema was full of shouting(Mostly from a certain pomeranian)

"Oi what the hell is this place"

Kachhan please!"

"Who is that black coated individual?" Aizawa pointed.

"Everyone please quiet down. Please. You are all here to watch certain events which have shaped your life, the mysterious Death Arms and it will also help you to understand who the traitors are as well."

"What? The traitors? Our lives?", Izuku asked panicked worried the truth of his quirk will be released.

"Yes indeed. Everything you did, everything you thought will be displayed in this silver screen. The hills have eyes and the walls have ears."

"Isnt that an abridgment of privacy?" Iida said, with his demonic hand chops.

"Maybe. Maybe not. It depends on which side you are."

"What is with your cryptic wording? Are you from a different era or dimension?" Kiyotaka asked, calmly.

"Kiyotaka-Sensei?! You are here too?" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Yes, to my disadvantage. The question Mr?"

"Call me Mr X. And yes. I am indeed from another dimension. A very advanced one. I shall also add Class 1B, the Pro Heroes, some Villains, Eri, Kota and the Shields." Before anyone could lift a finger, the main members of the LOV, Hawks, All Might, Endeavour, the entire Todoroki family, Melissa and David Shield, Mt. Lady, Midnight, Present Mic, Class 1B, Mei Hatsume and others come.

"Dafuq am I doing here! Heroes!"

"Villains!"

"Calm down. You can't use your quirks. Its pointless to fight unless you know combat."

"Wait. No quirks means... Oh fu-" Mineta said before transforming, into this

"Holy shit what the fuck just happened?" Katsuki said, screaming

"Holy shit what the fuck just happened?" Katsuki said, screaming. His mother responded by hitting him in the head. " No shouting brat!"

"Wait, does that mean Mineta had another quirk? What?"

"I can explain." Kiyotaka said."Mineta is one of the spies I have placed to find out the traitor. He was born with two quirks. His inappropriate behaviour was just an act to fool the traitors. He also fought in the War."

Everyone was shocked except a few people who knew about this.

"Wait, a few? You meant there are more?" Izuku said, baffled.

"Indeed. I think that is what this entity wishes to show? Yes?"

"Yes. Of course you shall have figure out multiple things. I will give only a few clips here and there."

"As if these fucking brats can figure out anything." Shigaraki said, snickering.

"Oi shut up!" Katsuki screaming and launched himself at the villains. He was quickly grabbed by Kiyotaka. "Don't do it Bakugo." 

"Yes Young Bakugo. Dont cause any chaos."

"Before it begins, I will some few people. The key players of this game."

"Game? Wha-"

AFO, Nana Shimura and The Mistress of Death(Izumi) arrive.

The Mistress of Death stays quiet, observing everyone. Everyone is shocked by this and All Might hugs Nana. "Master, how I missed you!" "Its alright Toshi. I am here. But why is he here?" She said sternly while looking at AFO.

"Ah Nana, how I missed you." He said, snickering. "Oh hello everyone."

All the heroes didn't react as nobody had any quirks. AFO looked like this:

(He has dyed his hair red)

"So, everyone ready?"

Everyone nods and says yes.

"Oh how I wish they reacted like this." Present said, sulking to his seat while Nemuri is snickering.

"Let the games begin!"