Chapter 1: Levi Fucking Ackermann

Disclaimer; I do not own any of these characters and all of them are copyrighted by Hajime Isayama. Back stories, events and actions of characters are altered slightly for the character Y/n to fit in.

"Wait, where are we going?" You ask. Commander Pixis doesn't answer. You continue walking in silence, but not a good silence. More like a 'taking a walk with the man who grabbed your ass two days ago' silence. For him, this silence was probably 'if I speak at all this crazy bitch will break my arm again.'

So you two continue walking in your weird silence. You continued to venture around the city. As you neared a large building, the sound of yelling became more apparent. And the smell of cooking meat.

"Huh, I didn't know the Scouts got meat rations," you say. Oooooh the sound and smell of sizzling pork and beef made your mouth water. (Sorry if you're vegetarian/vegan.)

"They don't," Pixis says. "Today is a special day because the Scouts have a mission tomorrow. And you'll be joining Levi's squad." Your heart dropped. There was no way you could work with Levi, he was a little bitch.

"Do I seriously have to work with that midget, let alone answer to him? I'm a Section Commander of the Garrison Regiment and now you're denoting me to a mere soldier of the Scouts?" You ask with a hysterical laugh. Pixis just nods and leads you to the door where you start to hear the conversations.

They could hardley be called conversations though because it was just people arguing over meat. You sigh as Pixis opens the door and walks in, gesturing for you to follow. Nobody stop what they are doing but a few civilized adults in the corner of the large room. Of course Pixis led you over to them.

"Erwin, long time no see," he says. You roll your eyes.

"Could you two flirt later, I want the details of this mission I'm being forced to participate in," you say, crossing your arms. A pretty female who was sitting close to Levi chuckles.

"I like this one," she says, extwnding her hand to shake yours. Instead, you grab her hand and kiss the back, causing her to blush. "I'm Section Commander Hange, nice to meet you....." She trails off, not knowing your name.

"Section Commander Y/n Ackermann of the Garrison Regiment," you say, blushing at her squeal.

"Levi seems to be getting all the Ackermann's," Hange noted.  Indeed he does, you thought to yourself. You had already heard great things about Mikasa as well.

"Y/n, for now, you aren't a Section Commander anymore. You are just a soldier of Levi's Elite Special Ops Squad," Commander Erwin reminded you. You sneered at him.

"Anyways, this is Commander Erwin," Pixis said as the blonde haired, one armed man extended his left hand to shake.

"Pleasure," you say with a fake smile while shaking his hand. The corners of his mouth twist upward slightly.

"I'm sure you are already have heard of Captain Levi," Pixis says with a chuckle. The black haired midget with a permanent frown on his face just studies you.

"I wasn't expecting the newest member of my squad to be such a frail little girl," he said after a long strech of silence, with only the sound of the 104's fighting each other over meat.

You slam your hands down on the table and lean over, peering into his almost black eyes as he stared blankly into your e/c eyes.

"What did you say? 'Cause I have a higher ranking than you and did you call me little? I'm taller than you ," you say, narrowing your eyes. Levi only sits there, amused.

"Last I checked, two of your squads have been entirely wiped out now, all but you. That doesn't make you a good leader, now does it, Shorty?" Calling him short seemed to make him snap because he lunged over and tried to pin you againt the table. Tried.

You swung your right fist and hit him square in the jaw, causing him to grunt. Almost everyone in the room turned to look at the two of you, peeling their eyes away from two hot 104's having a fistfight.

"Bitch," he spat out. "Know your place," he muttered then charged you.

You stayed rooted until he was about a single step away. Then you made your move.

You side stepped left and ducked, your fist catching him in the stomach as he swept out your legs. You were on you feet in a matter of seconds, glaring at him.

"Okayyy, before one of you dies I think we should all take a deep breath and calm down," Commander Erwin says, stepping infront of you two. You stayed in your fighting stance.

"Levi, I've heard it many different ways.  Kenny died in the collapse, he was killed by your hand, he succumbed to injuries while you stood there watching, not helping him," you say, feeling everyone's eyes on you. After all, everybody in the room knew who Kenny was.

"So I have a question for you, Levi. Did you kill my dad?"