Wisteria Breathing & Other Important Info

The songs at the beginning of each chapter are to set the mood and are handpicked for the voice singing them to represent what Aya sounds like.

Although the creator of Demon Slayer said that the Breathing Technique elements that appear from their swords are purely visual, in this story they will be real. (Examples for this story: Water from Giyu's sword can soak people,  the flowers that grow from Aya's sword are physically there and can burn, Rengoku's sword can set things on fire, etc.)

The Wisteria from her Breathing Style is stronger/more potent than the ones on Mount. Fujikasane. They also smell nicer/stronger.

Nectar extracted from the Wisteria can give resistance to demon poison and a strength boost.

Chewing Petals only slows any demon poison. Effectiveness depends on how lethal or high rank the demon poison is.

1st form: Flowing Petals
A concentrated slash. Wisteria petals flow out of the blade.

2nd form: Delicate Budding
Quick light slashes that build up damage at weak points. Wisteria flowers may also bloom there, slowing the healing of demons.

3rd form: Grasping Vines
Vines made of Wisteria come out of the ground in the general target area. They will wrap around anything they touch for support while rapidly growing, trapping demons/people. If the entrapped person is a demon, the vines can grip/twist so hard that the limbs come off.

4th form: Adorning Stem
Instant dash with Wisteria trail, slicing things on the way, and then a large slash on the end of dashing.

5th form: Floral Dance
With a flowing motion, the user is swift and goes in a dance-like pattern, twirling and slicing everything in its path.

6th form: Swaying Blossom
Quick slices in rapid succession while swaying to dodge.

7th form: Exotic Roots
The user stabs the sword into the ground. Cracks appear for two seconds before powerful sharp spike-like roots shoot out from the ground.

8th form: Lavender ivy
Wisteria grows rapidly along the ground, instantly poisoning any demons which touch it.

9th form: Sweet Nectar
Flowers that drip nectar is like acid to demons.

10th form: Flourish and bloom
Two rapid crescent shape slashes side by side. They are explosive.

11th form: Invasive Pollen
Swinging sword around to not attack, but to distract. Large flowers bloom in the air, blocking the target's vision. Is also slightly poisonous to breathe in.

12th form: Flowering Deer
Slashes form a giant purple wisteria spirit deer with flowering antlers 

13th Form: Flowering TranquilityThe ground is covered in Wisteria flowers, the user enters a state of complete calmness

The ground is covered in Wisteria flowers, the user enters a state of complete calmness. The landscape is filled with Wisteria trees and bushes. The user will automatically dodge/block/deflect any attacks in the radius. Attack version is when the enemy is in the area, flowers will grow all over their body, blinding and suffocating them in sweet softness as they get slashed into pieces.

Extra:

Book cover image & art is made by me. She's my OC.

Reminder to vote + comment on each chapter if you enjoy!